Week #12 General Discussion

RaidersAreOne

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

If you mean handing the ball off, then yes absolutely. 

But your boy is missing high and low far too often. Bills are definitely confusing him. 

I mean, no doubt you all are doing a good job of taking away the deep ball but our receivers have 5-6 drops already.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Ohh I misunderstood - either way I’ll still take that chance but to dunk on the Bears ;) 

Nah, no dunk Chicago.  Fox just wasn't really an offensive wunderkind and he wasn't really a friend to quarterbacks when the offense wasn't commanded by Manning. He was pretty old school, I felt. I think the game may have passed him by a little by the time he was in Chicago, but overall he was probably still a solid coach in his career, it's just that most Qbs probably weren't going to look super great for him at that time. 

3 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're both idiots, since they're both playing pretty good. Some drops on the Chargers may be skewing the stats page, but on the eye test, it's pretty even between Allen and Herbert.

Edited by kramxel

1 minute ago, Bearerofnews said:

Pass the ball better, especially against far more pressure and not lose yds. Does Allen even have 100 yet?

Far more pressure? Bosa has been eating all day.

Herbert has lower Y/A FAR worse comp % and 60 more yards on THIRTEEN more attempts LOL.

And less TD’s