Santa Clara County shuts down all sporting events for 3 Weeks; 49ers have two home games in that span

N4L

Just now, sammymvpknight said:

Might want to the heck out of Cali...would stink to make plans only to see San Diego on lock down next. 

Screw it, hightail it to Montana. Last Montana associated with San Francisco turned out well, right?

54 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Screw it, hightail it to Montana. Last Montana associated with San Francisco turned out well, right?

Didn't Montana just admit Covid is real this past month or something like that.  From what I understand they were taking it as a joke the past year and the death count made it so they(political leaders) couldn't avoid it anymore.

1 minute ago, waterfish_21 said:

Didn't Montana just admit Covid is real this past month or something like that.  From what I understand they were taking it as a joke the past year and the death count made it so they(political leaders) couldn't avoid it anymore.

To be fair, there's like - 36 people in Montana. 

We call is social distancing, they call it Tuesday afternoon with your neighbors.

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, ET80 said:
36 minutes ago, waterfish_21 said:

To be fair, there's like - 36 people in Montana. 

We call is social distancing, they call it Tuesday afternoon with your neighbors.

less than .3% infected and of that less than .2% die - - Montana has 1m people. So they are up to ~5-10 dead. They probably think mosquitos are more deadly. 

15 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

less than .3% infected and of that less than .2% die - - Montana has 1m people. So they are up to ~5-10 dead. They probably think mosquitos are more deadly. 

670 Is the number I see.  The trend is bad for that specific state though.  Less than 200 reported cases a day than spiked to over 1000 a day(high of 1600+) around October.  If I remember correctly that is when the State called for shutdowns/restrictions.  

Mosquitoes are almost always #1 in most deadly animals to humans every year and throughout history.   Also this isn't the place for this conversation, I believe there is a thread for it so I will end it here. 

2 minutes ago, waterfish_21 said:

670 Is the number I see.  The trend is bad for that specific state though.  Less than 200 reported cases a day than spiked to over 1000 a day(high of 1600+) around October.  If I remember correctly that is when the State called for shutdowns/restrictions.  

Mosquitoes are almost always #1 in most deadly animals to humans every year and throughout history.   Also this isn't the place for this conversation, I believe there is a thread for it so I will end it here. 

I was being tongue in cheek.... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, N4L said:

I can't imagine any other pro team in American history has had a tougher season than the 49IRs have had 

Just unbelievable

I’d like to tell you “At least it can’t get any worse!”

but we all know it can.

and it might.

• Like 1

Just now, Aussie9er said:

Houston Texans they had BoB as head coach and gm that has to be worst just saying

I just meant from being a legit superbowl contender to not even being allowed to play home games in our stadium lol

this has been a monumental crash and burn this year for the niners

1 minute ago, N4L said:

I just meant from being a legit superbowl contender to not even being allowed to play home games in our stadium lol

this has been a monumental crash and burn this year for the niners

and yet....they have a shot for the 7 seed if arizona crashes and burns.

Just now, Malfatron said:

and yet....they have a shot for the 7 seed if arizona crashes and burns.

and we are only one game out of the 8th seed!!

So all I need for the niners to make the playoffs is for a bunch of people to get sick. 

• Like 1