Garrett Bolles signs 4 year extension

lomaxgrUK

I just got done saying on the podcast that I didn't want to sign him and take a chance that his turnaround was not real. Glad that option is no longer on the table, but hope for Denver that it is...just glad they are taking that chance more than the niners are. 

• Like 1

Amazing turnaround that really started last year. Went from maybe the most hated Broncos player ever to one of the best LTs in football. As far as the “contract year” thing people always over-examine, this is not an effort thing. His game has improved so much because he finally plays the position with technique. No reason to believe he’s going to stop doing that now that he’s seen how easily it comes to him. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I just got done saying on the podcast that I didn't want to sign him and take a chance that his turnaround was not real. Glad that option is no longer on the table, but hope for Denver that it is...just glad they are taking that chance more than the niners are. 

Meh, he was always a raw prospect. His athletic ability is what got him drafted and it was clear for the last few years he really needed to work on his technique. It looks like Munchak figured it out with him and he has been balling this year.

It could be a mirage or it could be that the lights came on finally with a great OL coach. As long as he has Munchak here, Im betting on this being the real deal

• Like 1