Bears/Packers GDT 11-29-20

beardown3231

48 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

I have 0 buzz for this game. I expect it to be embarrassing.

I hope Mitch plays well and goes scorched earth on Nagy afterwards. That would be a fun addition to this cluster F.

He already hinted at it when he said "I hope those guys will listen to me." If he plays well and they win, I hope he s***s all over Nagy. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

He already hinted at it when he said "I hope those guys will listen to me." If he plays well and they win, I hope he s***s all over Nagy. 

Even if he plays well and the Bears lose it would be a massive improvement from what the Bears have had for weeks.

That being said I don't expect much from Tru.

Packers 24-10

13 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Fine I'll start it 

We were all playing a game of chicken...and you lost.

So here’s the deal -

Bears offense playing like crap.  Foles injured last game, OL in shambles due to injury and COVID, Nagy gave up playcalling and the offense did not seem to improve one bit, and MVP Mitch named the starter for this game.  Game is in Green Bay.  On Primetime.  After a rough loss for the Packers.

Literally everything is pointing to the bears losing by like 30+.

therefore, bears  30  pack 24

- Rahjas throws at least one interception (JJ?)

- Rahjas gets hurt by a bears player (collarbone?)  **not wishing for it, just a prediction**

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

lol with these low scores.

you guys will score 24 points on us, for sure.

It would be nice, but doubtful. We haven't scored 24 points in a game since week 3. Looking at GB's record this year I see Cousins, Brady, Brees, and Rivers all have put up 24+ points once at least your team. All those teams have significantly better offensive talent and are top 15 scoring teams. The Bears are the 2nd worst offense in the NFL, and Tru for Foles won't move the needle much.

At this point I just hope Rodgers' jersey is dirty by the end of the game. If we're going to lose at least make sure the opposing QB is sore for the next few days.

So guys, Foles has averaged 40 pass attempts per game in his starts this season. Seeing as how we have the worst rushing attack in the NFL, how many passes do you see Tru throwing? My over under is 35, can I'm calling over.

6 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

So guys, Foles has averaged 40 pass attempts per game in his starts this season. Seeing as how we have the worst rushing attack in the NFL, how many passes do you see Tru throwing? My over under is 35, can I'm calling over.

I’d also take the over on that.

8 hours ago, CBears019 said:

We were all playing a game of chicken...and you lost.

So here’s the deal -

Bears offense playing like crap.  Foles injured last game, OL in shambles due to injury and COVID, Nagy gave up playcalling and the offense did not seem to improve one bit, and MVP Mitch named the starter for this game.  Game is in Green Bay.  On Primetime.  After a rough loss for the Packers.

Literally everything is pointing to the bears losing by like 30+.

therefore, bears  30  pack 24

- Rahjas throws at least one interception (JJ?)

- Rahjas gets hurt by a bears player (collarbone?)  **not wishing for it, just a prediction**

There should be a name for the weirdly chipper brand of bears fatalism. Staleyfraude?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Malfatron said:

lol with these low scores.

you guys will score 24 points on us, for sure.

The way things have been going, I'm not sure they could score 24 on a high school team...

1 hour ago, RunningVaccs said:

There should be a name for the weirdly chipper brand of bears fatalism. Staleyfraude?

that+is+genius.gif

8 hours ago, CBears019 said:

I’d also take the over on that.

Ok, next one, Sir Bearer-of-the-Handcuffs. Lol

Derrick Henry rushed for 178 yards on 27 attempts (6.6 ypa). 

Does Tru have a higher yards per attempt than Henry's 6.6?

I'm assuming he will throw for well over 200 due to volume of attempts.

I'm going to say under.