2021 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

4 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

I keep telling myself I'm going to watch more C-hoops and a little G-League to see these guys and it keeps not happening.

G-League guys just got knocked out of the playoffs and Oklahoma State is ineligible for the tournament. But if you watch March Madness you'll get a chance to see Suggs (Gonzaga) and Mobley (USC) play. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

G-League guys just got knocked out of the playoffs and Oklahoma State is ineligible for the tournament. But if you watch March Madness you'll get a chance to see Suggs (Gonzaga) and Mobley (USC) play. 

I don't think Oklahoma State is ineligible yet. Didn't they appeal and haven't had the case heard yet so that's a technicality as to why they are still eligible for 2021? Joey Brackets has them as a 3 seed and in right now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I don't think Oklahoma State is ineligible yet. Didn't they appeal and haven't had the case heard yet so that's a technicality as to why they are still eligible for 2021? Joey Brackets has them as a 3 seed and in right now.

this is correct but also note that lunardi had rutgers in as a 9 and 10 seed last night

3 hours ago, beekay414 said:

You're correct, the NCAA will let them play this year because Cade is must see TV and then ban them next season. 

20 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Cade has definitely taken it up a notch scoring the ball down the stretch. One of the only concerns I have with him is how much he turns the ball over. Over the last 9 games he's averaging 3.6 apg and 5.2 turnovers. 

1 hour ago, catcheryea said:

i think each of the top 5 prospects should send signed affidavits to adam silver saying they will never play for minnesota and they would actually sue the nba for negligence if minnesota drafts them

I think Cade Cunningham or Jonathan Kuminga would be nice fits in Minnesota with their current young core. 

12 hours ago, catcheryea said:

while this is almost certainly true, they get nothing, final offer

The funny thing for Minnesota and Houston is that the really both might lose their first round pick if the lottery doesn't fall in their favor. If Minnesota's pick falls out of the top 3 it goes to Golden State and if Houston's pick falls out of the top 4 it goes to Oklahoma City. 

It will be very fitting for the Timberwolves when they finish with the worst record in the league and their pick ends up being #4 and going to the Warriors. And very good for the NBA when the Warriors end up with two lottery picks in a super stacked draft. 

Edited by NYRaider

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

omg I agree with you.... I am scared 

I've heard a lot of Luka comparisons for him but I don't think he's nearly as good of a passer. And like Tatum is probably better suited to be a #2 creator as opposed to the primary ball handler.