2021 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

Obviously it's still a ways away but it looks like there could be a few special prospects in the 2023 draft. 

Victor Wembanyama (7'3" 220 w/ 7'8" WS)

Emoni Bates (6'9" 200 w/6'10" WS)

Nathan Missia Dio (6'8" 200 w/7'8" WS)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

I believe it.  He has tools to work with and fits what teams want in a big man. 

He had a bunch of workouts planned with teams in the 20-30 range and then canceled them immediately following his workout with the Wizards and said he's focused on only working out for lottery teams now. 

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

Its why I am so torn on him and Cade.  I think he has that scoring champion upside with great efficiency and potential to be a great defender if his head is in it given his athletic ability.  And form all accounts, he has the mentality/mindset to be great so I fully expect him to be at worst a solid defender. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Its why I am so torn on him and Cade.  I think he has that scoring champion upside with great efficiency and potential to be a great defender if his head is in it given his athletic ability.  And form all accounts, he has the mentality/mindset to be great so I fully expect him to be at worst a solid defender. 

I'd take Green #1. And I like Cunningham a ton as a prospect. For me it boils down to ceiling/floor and I see Green having a higher ceiling and about the same floor (that's way oversimplifying but I'm low on time lol.)

• Like 2