24. Jared Butler | CG | Baylor

25. Cam Thomas | CG | LSU

26. Bones Hyland | CG | VCU

27. JT Thor | F | Auburn

28. Joshua Christopher | SG | Arizona State

29. Miles McBride | PG | West Virginia 

30. Ayo Dosunmu | CG | Illinois 

Edited by NYRaider

Also with @Kirill's he's a winner argument it's interesting to see that when you look back at teams that either won the title or made it to the title game, very few of those teams produced pros that went on to become great NBA players. 

Over the last decade the only All-Star players that have been in a title game while in college and then went on to become an All-Star in the NBA are Anthony Davis, Julius Randle, Gordon Hayward, and Kemba Walker. 

https://www.inquisitr.com/6494230/proposed-trade-would-send-christian-wood-eric-gordon-to-warriors

In the proposed trade scenario, the Warriors would be sending a package that includes James Wiseman, Kelly Oubre Jr., and the No. 14 overall pick in the 2021 NBA Draft to the Rockets in exchange for Wood and Eric Gordon. Before they could push through with the trade, the Warriors would first need to convince Oubre Jr. to agree to a sign-and-trade deal to Houston.

The heck?

3 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

https://www.inquisitr.com/6494230/proposed-trade-would-send-christian-wood-eric-gordon-to-warriors

In the proposed trade scenario, the Warriors would be sending a package that includes James Wiseman, Kelly Oubre Jr., and the No. 14 overall pick in the 2021 NBA Draft to the Rockets in exchange for Wood and Eric Gordon. Before they could push through with the trade, the Warriors would first need to convince Oubre Jr. to agree to a sign-and-trade deal to Houston.

The heck?

The best the Warriors can do with Wiseman, Oubre Jr, and #14 is Gordon/Wood? 

I'd love the move for Houston though. They'd be adding Wiseman who is a similar, but not as good, prospect to Mobley plus an additional lottery pick. If this deal were to go through I think the best case scenario for the Rockets would be landing Green at #2, Giddey at #14, then target guys like Trey Murphy and Miles McBride with their other 2 first round picks. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

The best the Warriors can do with Wiseman, Oubre Jr, and #14 is Gordon/Wood? 

I'd love the move for Houston though. They'd be adding Wiseman who is a similar, but not as good, prospect to Mobley plus an additional lottery pick. If this deal were to go through I think the best case scenario for the Rockets would be landing Green at #2, Giddey at #14, then target guys like Trey Murphy and Miles McBride with their other 2 first round picks. 

if that trade was made i would try and package 14 and one of the late 1sts to move in the top 10 and target Jalen Johnson. 

1 hour ago, Kirill said:

Kuminga over Suggs bruh put down the crackpipe

The draft is about projection. What can a player become, not what a player currently is today. I think the 2017 draft class is a perfect example of this. Read Lonzo Ball's scouting reports, they're almost identical to what people are saying about Jalen Suggs. He went #2 overall, people weren't very high on Donovan Mitchell who was seen as a chucker but had elite physical tools. If you could go back now do you think any team takes Lonzo over Mitchell?