2021 NBA Draft Thread

On 7/23/2021 at 11:07 PM, NYRaider said:

Lonzo Ball career stats: 11.7 ppg, 5.8 rpg, 6.4 apg on 40% FG/35% 3FG

Jason Kidd career stats: 12.6 ppg, 5.0 rpg, 8.7 apg on 40% FG/35% 3FG

aaa11e8a-bf25-4483-aa33-7cf7a5acfc29.siz

kinda funny how you'll use career stats like this when it's convenient for you, but for the rest of us peasants in here, its all about the BPM when we talk about players or player vs player. 

14 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

How do the Thunder get Mobley to go along with SGA, Dort and Poku?

#6, #16, 24’ Houston 1st to Cleveland for #3…

Id do this I doubt Cleveland does though.

word on the street is OKC is drafting James Bouknigjt 

5 hours ago, H2ThaIzzo said:

kinda funny how you'll use career stats like this when it's convenient for you, but for the rest of us peasants in here, its all about the BPM when we talk about players or player vs player. 

If Jason Kidd entered the league today he'd be Lonzo Ball/Ricky Rubio.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, H2ThaIzzo said:

I like Sexton brodie, just not sure he's worth that super max contract. Suns fans are hesitant about giving it to Ayton who just led them to the Finals. 

Edited by NYRaider

Serious question for @H2ThaIzzo do you think the Cavaliers let Jarrett Allen walk with the recent news?

Again I actually like Sexton, but I do think if they're going to commit to a Sexton/Garland backcourt long-term they need an All-NBA level rim protector like Mobley projects to be. 

There’s mutual interest between center Jarrett Allen and the Cavaliers on a new deal, but the Toronto Raptors are expected to be among the strong suitors for the restricted free agent, according to sources. Toronto has attempted to trade for Allen in the past, sources said.

An opposing executive estimates Allen could receive around $20 million annually. Depending on the length of the deal, either four or five years, it could total close to $100 million.

Woj sounds very confident that Mobley will go at No. 3

2 hours ago, Kirill said:

Id do this I doubt Cleveland does though.

word on the street is OKC is drafting James Bouknigjt 

Everything I've heard is that OKC is enamored with Scottie Barnes. 

6 hours ago, H2ThaIzzo said:

Lonzo Ball (4 seasons): 11.7 ppg, 5.8 rpg, 6.4 apg, 1.5 spg on 40%/35%/56% shooting splits with a 0.9 DBPM 

Jason Kidd (First 4 seasons): 12.8 ppg, 5.9 rpg, 8.8 apg, 2.1 spg on 39%/32%/71% shooting splits with a 0.6 DPBM 

Ricky Rubio (First 4 seasons): 10.1 ppg, 4.2 rpg, 8.2 apg, 2.2 spg on 36%/31%/80% shooting splits with a 1.3 DPBM 

I just think it's funny to say that Suggs isn't like Lonzo Ball when Ball, Rubio, and Kidd's numbers were almost identical through the first 4 years of their careers. Like Suggs all 3 of those guys were good playmakers/defenders and below average shooters that had never carried an offensive scoring load. 

14 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Bring me Springer or Butler to the Lakers.

I read the Lakers really like Chris Duarte if he's on the board but he might be in play for GS at #14.