2021 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

4 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

What would it take from Memphis to get up to #7?

Don't think that he goes that high tbh, I think if the Grizzles are able to get to #10 they can probably land him. And the Grizzles are reportedly in discussions with the Pelicans to swap #17 for Bledsoe/#10. 

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Assuming that the Bledsoe/10 for 17 comes to fruition, I can't imagine much.

That deal is being discussed because the Pelicans don't want to pay Bledsoe. 

If the Warriors are going to move #7 I'd assume they'd want Kyle Anderson and then someone like Melton + #17 back. But it gets tricky due to the Warriors cap situation so Wiggins would have to be included in the deal. 

The only other scenario that I could see working cap wise would be: 

Warriors receive: Jonas Valanciunas, Kyle Anderson, #17

Grizzles receive: James Wiseman, Andrew Wiggins, #7

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Warriors receive: Jonas Valanciunas, Kyle Anderson, #17

Grizzles receive: James Wiseman, Andrew Wiggins, #7

Sign me up for that in a heartbeat. I love Jonas, but I'm swinging for the fences with that trade for sure.

On 6/22/2021 at 10:06 PM, seminoles1 said:

Who says no?

New Orleans receives: #17, Grayson Allen, Justice Winslow

Memphis receives: #10, #35, Eric Bledsoe

*Assuming Bouknight makes it to #10

Oh, I'm sorry. Did I predict a trade based around #10, #17, and Bledsoe a month ago?

I hope this happens.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

The Rockets had a window with Harden, were aggressive making moves, and it didn't work out. Why would he pay the luxury tax for a team that's rebuilding? And why would he take Suggs or Mobley over Green?

I’m telling you, Fertitta is the worst. Harden disrespected that team for that reason.

he won’t he’ll take green

15 minutes ago, Kirill said:

I’m telling you, Fertitta is the worst. Harden disrespected that team for that reason.

he won’t he’ll take green

The Rockets downfall was on Daryl Morey, not their owner. They had a championship window with CP3/Harden and couldn't capitalize. He panicked and made some bad moves like trading CP3 (contract looked terrible at that point) for Westbrook, trading Capela, etc. Those moves pretty much destroyed any chance the Rockets had of winning a title with James Harden. It didn't help that those Rockets teams were also trying to win a championship during the Warriors peak. 

As he should, Green is the best player in the draft. Mobley has a chance to be really good or he could be similar to Wiseman. Suggs projects as a high end role player but not someone that you want to build around. 

1 minute ago, Texansfan713 said:

someone's bitter his team wont see the rockets 1st round pick until 2024 when the picks will be in the 15-25th overall range lol

I already told @Kirill before the draft lottery when he was having fantasies about Cade/Mobley ending up with the Thunder that he needed to pre-order his Scottie Barnes jersey. #Analytics 

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I already told @Kirill before the draft lottery when he was having fantasies about Cade/Mobley ending up with the Thunder that he needed to pre-order his Scottie Barnes jersey. #Analytics 

Bouknight will be better than all of them boys kid has swagger.

Stephen Silas JUNIOR ain’t get a head coaching job for 30 years for a reason. Not cuz he’s black but cuz he ain’t a leader he’s the coaches son. Luka got him that job. Your coach is trash. Your roster is trash. And your owner is trash. Your future picks are an accessory to the Sam Presti war chest. It ain’t nothing to us. I’m not trading Shai for Jalen Green and we’re pairing that kid with James Bouknight another special talent. And these other kids are all young they could still develop.

Edited by Kirill

5 minutes ago, Kirill said:

I’ll take James Bouknight Bazley Shai Dort Poku 16 and 18 over these other teams situations.

y’all get Jalen green and Kevin porter jr y’all ain’t **** to us

OKC had 3 MVP's on the same team and couldn't win a championship, lol.