Barring trades, it's gonna be:

1.) Detroit - PG Cade Cunningham
2.) Houston - SG Jalen Green
3.) Cleveland - C Evan Mobley
4.) Toronto - PG Jalen Suggs
5.) Orlando - PF Scottie Barnes
6.) Oklahoma City - SG James Bouknight
7.) Golden State - PG Davion Mitchell

I think the Warriors are short sited if they draft Mitchell over Kuminga in that scenario.  He likely will develop into a Draymond with more athleticism and probably a better shot.  I know he likely isnt the win now player that Mitchell is but I think Mitchell is almost maxed out on potential and Kuminga would allow them to move on from Draymond for a better scorer.  Although I dont want to see Draymond moved it would make more sense long term for them.  If not would Orlando draft Kuminga at 8 just based on upside?  They would have a unch of defensive wings that cant shoot but if one of them develops a shot they could have some trade bait at least. 

Side note, if Kuminga is there at 7, I would send the Warriors Grant for 7 and 14 and take Kuminga for the Pistons.  

1 hour ago, Kirill said:

Yea everything I’ve seen recently it’s Barnes 5th and Bouknight 6th

I need that to not be the case. The rumors of Memphis actually trading up have made me even antsier for us to get Bouknight, even though I'm not sure that's why we'd trade up. If OKC passes, then I think Memphis makes a good trade partner for Golden State at #7.

16 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I need that to not be the case. The rumors of Memphis actually trading up have made me even antsier for us to get Bouknight, even though I'm not sure that's why we'd trade up. If OKC passes, then I think Memphis makes a good trade partner for Golden State at #7.

It could be a smoke screen because we did just meet with Kuminga. But Kuminga doesn’t fit our roster at all. We got enough tweeners with Bazley poku roby and Kenrich Williams. Need a pure scorer who can get us buckets

Edited by Kirill

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

Barring trades, it's gonna be:

1.) Detroit - PG Cade Cunningham
2.) Houston - SG Jalen Green
3.) Cleveland - C Evan Mobley
4.) Toronto - PG Jalen Suggs
5.) Orlando - PF Scottie Barnes
6.) Oklahoma City - SG James Bouknight
7.) Golden State - PG Davion Mitchell

Thank you Woj, please quote your sources or this is completely made up. 

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

This is how I rank Cade as a prospect compared to the past 10 first overall picks.

1. AD

2. Zion

3. Wiggins

4. Cade

5. KAT

6. Simmons

7. Kyrie

8. Ayton

9. Fultz

10. Edwards

11. Bennett

Cade over Kyrie and Benny? Hell nah.

If Sam Presti does in fact select Bouknight over Kuminga it will continue the recent trend of his analytical approach leading to terrible draft picks. Dude is still living off of picks he made over a decade ago. 

2010: Cole Aldrich (#11) 

2011: Reggie Jackson (#24)

2012: Perry Jones (#28)

2013: Steven Adams (#12)

2014: Mitch McGary (#21), Josh Huestis (#29)

2015: Cameron Payne (#14)

2017: Terrance Ferguson (#27)

2019: Darius Bazley (#23)

2020: Aleksej Pokusevski (#17)

#TrustTheAnalytics @Kirill

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Cade over Kyrie and Benny? Hell nah.

As prospects I would say thats fair.  Kyrie had little tape and coming off a major injury.  He was the clear favorite for the top pick due to that draft being sort of trash.  

Ben was a similar story to Cade.  Top prospect for a while, expected to go #1 most of the year and had some major flaws.  Cade's flaws are smaller than Bens coming out IMO.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

If Sam Presti does in fact select Bouknight over Kuminga it will continue the recent trend of his analytical approach leading to terrible draft picks. Dude is still living off of picks he made over a decade ago. 

2010: Cole Aldrich (#11) 

2011: Reggie Jackson (#24)

2012: Perry Jones (#28)

2013: Steven Adams (#12)

2014: Mitch McGary (#21), Josh Huestis (#29)

2015: Cameron Payne (#14)

2017: Terrance Ferguson (#27)

2019: Darius Bazley (#23)

2020: Aleksej Pokusevski (#17)

#TrustTheAnalytics @Kirill

lol

1 hour ago, Kirill said:

It could be a smoke screen because we did just meet with Kuminga. But Kuminga doesn’t fit our roster at all. We got enough tweeners with Bazley poku roby and Kenrich Williams. Need a pure scorer who can get us buckets

Bazley, Poku, Roby, and Williams have shown absolutely nothing to indicate that they'll be good NBA players. Wasn't Bazley the kid that was too scared to even play in the G-League so he sat out the entire season instead? And Poku was absolutely terrible in the G-League bubble this year.

3 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

As prospects I would say thats fair.  Kyrie had little tape and coming off a major injury.  He was the clear favorite for the top pick due to that draft being sort of trash.  

Ben was a similar story to Cade.  Top prospect for a while, expected to go #1 most of the year and had some major flaws.  Cade's flaws are smaller than Bens coming out IMO.  

The flashes that Kyrie had at Duke, albeit a limited sample size, had people in aw. He was a better prospect at the time and there was zero debate on if he should be the #1 pick, it was a lock. 

Ben Simmons was a lock to go #1 and when he was coming out people legitimately thought that he could be the next LeBron James. I mean from an athletic profile stand point he probably is the closest thing we've seen to LeBron since LeBron. I disagree that Cade's flaws are similar to Ben's coming out, I'd say they're almost polar opposites in that regard. 

The only two question marks on Simmons were really his ability to shoot and his mindset/desire to be great. He was a freak athlete that flashed point guard/primary ball handling ability. The question marks on Cade are if he's a good enough athlete to be an elite NBA player and if he's a good enough playmaker to actually be a PG. 

9 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Kyrie had a small sample size at Duke.  Cade at least guided Oklahoma St to the tourney. Simmons didnt.  I wasnt a huge fan of Simmons when he came out of LSU.  

Ben Simmons as a prospect though was legitimately being hyped up as the next LeBron James though. Dude was 6'10" with freak athleticism, flashed elite defensive potential, primary ball handling ability, and the only question about him was if he'd ever be able to shoot consistently. Cade on the other hand shot the ball very well but he's not a great athlete and had a negative assist/to ratio for a guy that's supposed to be a great playmaker. 

I agree Cade is a hyped #1 prospect but at the time when Ben came out he was expected to be a generational type of talent. I think Cade projects more as an All-Star caliber guy but Benny really was one of the most physically gifted prospects we've seen in a while. 

2 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

This is how I rank Cade as a prospect compared to the past 10 first overall picks.

1. AD

2. Zion

3. Wiggins

4. Cade

5. KAT

6. Simmons

7. Kyrie

8. Ayton

9. Fultz

10. Edwards

11. Bennett

I'd actually agree with this list @Texansfan713 the only changes that I'd make would be:

1. Anthony Davis

2. Zion Williamson

3. Andrew Wiggins

4. Ben Simmons

5. Cade Cunningham 

6. Karl Anthony-Towns

7. Kyrie Irving

8. Markelle Fultz

9. DeAndre Ayton

10. Anthony Edwards

11. Anthony Bennett 

• Like 1