2021 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

Just now, Sllim Pickens said:

I think that would be a huge mistake by Houston.   

I’m probably wrong but right now I’m just thinking the top 6 can’t be this predictable to where it’s Cade, green, Mobley, Suggs, Barnes, Bouknight. There’s always a surprises

2 minutes ago, Kirill said:

I’m probably wrong but right now I’m just thinking the top 6 can’t be this predictable to where it’s Cade, green, Mobley, Suggs, Barnes, Bouknight. There’s always a surprises

I think the top 3 have separated themselves.  And fit and talent meet with Green and Houston.  And Mobely is too good for Cle to pass on.  Suggs is obviously the next best player but could see Barnes/Kuminga going to TOR based on need and different evaluations.  I think the draft starts at pick 4 unless there are trades in the top 3. 

15 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

how you feel about Suggs to Orlando if that happens?

It would be ideal. If we could walk away with Suggs and Moody/Kuminga, I would be pleased. Even with Fultz, Anthony and Hampton in the backcourt, you still have to take Suggs if he is on the board. We need talent more than anything. We can’t be focusing on best player at a position of need.

• Like 1

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

Not going to pretend like I know the Raps BB but I feel like the Barnes hype at 4 is real. Then they make a play for a PG via trade.

Honestly I have no idea if this is real or smoke. I have no issue taking Barnes but if we could somehow get #5 and #8 and still take him that’s hopefully the play. 

Raptors can go in so many directions this off-season I need to see how this draft plays out before I can further speculate. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kirill said:

I feel like there’s a chance green doesn’t even go 2nd and instead it’s Suggs 

Absolutely no way in hell. Cade, Green, and Mobley are tier 1 and significantly better than the rest of the class.