2021 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

19 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

If they bring back Schroeder, then they can't pay all 3 of him, Caruso, and THT. Most seem to expect Caruso to get the MLE or higher, same with THT (maybe a little less for him).

I'm simply saying in that scenario, I'd prioritize THT over Caruso.

There should be absolutely no reason for LA to choose Schroeder over Caruso.

50 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Draft day! Time to be disappointed by the Warriors doing absolutely nothing 

If Kuminga is there at 7, We will give you Grant for 7 and 16 and a future protected 1st.  You can also have Josh Jackson, Cory Joseph and whoever else you want aside from Bey, Hayes, Stewart, Cade, Diallo.  

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I'm sort of jealous of the Rockets.  I wish we would have got the second pick so we could get the best player and not have the pressure to have to take Cade #1.  We have to get a haul to move off 1 or the fans eat up Weaver.  They have to take Cade or the fans eat up Weaver.  I think he will be solid, just not the best player or fit for our team. 

13 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

If Kuminga is there at 7, We will give you Grant for 7 and 16 and a future protected 1st.  You can also have Josh Jackson, Cory Joseph and whoever else you want aside from Bey, Hayes, Stewart, Cade, Diallo.  

Think Kuminga would be to good to trade away. I do like Grant though

2 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

Draft starts at #3 then. 

still time for Stone and company to do something stupid with pick 2. I'll be at the rockets draft party, I think the fans would riot if Green isnt not the pick. 3 weeks ago the percentage of Rockets fans wanting Green over Mobley was like 51 to 49.  Now its like 90 to 10.