2021 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

18 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Green and it’s not even close 

Yeah people are sleeping so hard on Green, dude is going to be special. Would love to see him come back home to Northern California and play for the Warriors.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Yeah people are sleeping so hard on Green, dude is going to be special. Would love to see him come back home to Northern California and play for the Warriors.

How is it possible to "sleep" on the #2 player in a draft class lol

• Like 3

3 hours ago, CWood21 said:

DeRozan isn't signing for less than $15M/year.  He's not taking that big of a paycut.

If the Lakers get under the cap and give him the full MLE he'd be getting like $10M. He has made $175M over the course of his career and was just publicly wetting himself about the potential opportunity to play for the Lakers and come home to LA.  

Just now, beekay414 said:

How is it possible to "sleep" on the #2 player in a draft class lol

Because people are acting like Cade is the second coming of christ and like Green isn't even relatively close. The way I've heard the media talk about him and people on here post about him, I'm honestly expecting Jesus Christ to be disguised as Cade next year. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Because people are acting like Cade is the second coming of christ and like Green isn't even relatively close. The way I've heard the media talk about him and people on here post about him, I'm honestly expecting Jesus Christ to be disguised as Cade next year. 

Ah, hyperbole. Shouldn't have expected anything else.

Nobody is sleeping on Jalen Green lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Ah, hyperbole. Shouldn't have expected anything else.

Nobody is sleeping on Jalen Green lol

The fact that most people think Cade is Luka 2.0 and head and shoulders above Green is them sleeping on him. 

Reminds me of one of the few times you were actually correct, when everyone was slobbing on Zion, and you said Ja would be a better more impactful player.

Just now, NYRaider said:

The fact that most people think Cade is Luka 2.0 and head and shoulders above Green is them sleeping on him. 

Who is "most people?" If you quote MSM or sites that rely on clickbait for traffic, I'm gonna strangle you lol. FFS, you have Pistons fans coming out and saying they wish they could've gotten the 2nd pick to take Green instead of Cade.

Nobody thinks Cade is Luka 2.0. That's nonsense. If anything, the constant draggin', by you, of Cade is doing the exact same thing you're claiming is happening to Green.

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

Nobody thinks Cade is Luka 2.0. That's nonsense. If anything, the constant draggin', by you, of Cade is doing the exact same thing you're claiming is happening to Green.

Mike Schmitz just had a segment on ESPN proclaiming that Cade is the next Luka...