Jump to content

2021 NBA Draft Thread


Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Yes, Memphis is definitely making some great moves in terms roster construction, Bledsoe and Adams is just the start of the Grizzles take over szn. 

Light years ahead, baby.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

The top-4 teams really lucked out.  Houston is getting one of the most exciting/intriguing prospects in recent years and Cleveland/Toronto are getting right below elite-tier players.  Cade has questions but he’s a no brainer for that franchise.  

Jalen Green is from my hometown of Fresno. Alot of the media keep comparing him to Zach Levine because he can shoot and a freak athlete. I really feel like that is his floor, I can see Green as the next Mcgrady. He is an elite scorer with moves, can shoot, freak athlete, also has that mamba mentality. He is smart and has that mean streak. Makes sense he goes to Houston. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

The top-4 teams really lucked out.  Houston is getting one of the most exciting/intriguing prospects in recent years and Cleveland/Toronto are getting right below elite-tier players.  Cade has questions but he’s a no brainer for that franchise.  

I wouldn't say that Toronto lucked out, I think there's a pretty decent drop off between Cade/Green/Mobley and Suggs. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Jalen Green is from my hometown of Fresno. Alot of the media keep comparing him to Zach Levine because he can shoot and a freak athlete. I really feel like that is his floor, I can see Green as the next Mcgrady. He is an elite scorer with moves, can shoot, freak athlete, also has that mamba mentality. He is smart and has that mean streak. Makes sense he goes to Houston. 

I'd love to see him end up in Toronto tonight, Vince Carter is back baby.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Light years ahead, baby.

Steven Adams screens going to have dudes shook before Ja Morant bangs on their teammate. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I wouldn't say that Toronto lucked out, I think there's a pretty decent drop off between Cade/Green/Mobley and Suggs. 

they definitely did. i definitely didnt expect them with a top 4 pick with such a low percentage getting one. cavs did as well.  they about to lose lowry and replace him with jalen suggs. cant get any luckier than that. 

Edited by Texansfan713
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

they definitely did. i definitely didnt expect them with a top 4 pick with such a low percentage getting one. cavs did as well.  they about to lose lowry and replace him with jalen suggs. cant get any luckier than that. 

They lucked out to move up in the lottery, sure. But they might not even take Suggs, apparently Barnes is a very realistic possibility for them as well. I like Suggs but I think he'll be closer to a Lonzo Ball type of player rather than a star. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NYRaider said:

They lucked out to move up in the lottery, sure. But they might not even take Suggs, apparently Barnes is a very realistic possibility for them as well. I like Suggs but I think he'll be closer to a Lonzo Ball type of player rather than a star. 

well ya it depends on who they pick at 4.  suggs is clearly the better prospect to me than barnes and it makes too much sense to take suggs at 4.  i would be shocked if they pass on suggs for barnes. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I wouldn't say that Toronto lucked out, I think there's a pretty decent drop off between Cade/Green/Mobley and Suggs. 

Toronto moved up in the lottery 3 spots and got their PGOTF.  After spending half his youth development on football and one weird COVID year at Gonzaga I expect him to bust out as a full time pro basketball player.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

I already told you before the lottery when you were making plans about Cade/Mobley to pre-order your Scottie Barnes jersey kid. The analytics department f'd up again. 

Yea we gotta do something this draft or else I’m thinking our GM gotta go. Yea these picks and assets have all this value okay what about the value of time. It’s been one year and I’m already sick of this tanking ****.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Yea we gotta do something this draft or else I’m thinking our GM gotta go. Yea these picks and assets have all this value okay what about the value of time. It’s been one year and I’m already sick of this tanking ****.

^when you realize the rockets draft picks the thunder will be getting down the line are mid 1st rounders. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...