2021 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

On 5/25/2021 at 5:06 PM, NYRaider said:

Other than the Warriors who was the last team to win a title with their PG as their best player?

Kyrie. He was just as instrumental to that Cavs run as LeBron was. 

I get that he wasn't their best player but he and Lebron were 1a and 1b that series. Cavs don't win it without him. 

39 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

I get that he wasn't their best player but he and Lebron were 1a and 1b that series. Cavs don't win it without him. 

LeBron averaging 30 ppg certainly helped. Almost every title team for decades has had a dominant wing scorer.

49 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

Come on, man.

• Like 2

On 5/25/2021 at 12:32 PM, Texansfan713 said:

rockets pick they get from portland is pick 23.  So they for sure own pick 23 and 24.  Watch they dont get a top 4 pick.  I hope Stone and his scouts are looking at late 1st round pick options to choose from. SMH

As long as you guys get a top 4 pick you'll be in a good place. Obviously Cade is the best outcome but if you can land Jalen Suggs, Jalen Green, or Evan Mobley it's still a fantastic addition to your young core.

On 5/26/2021 at 8:00 PM, Jeezla said:

How good is that guy? 

I think Jusuf Nurkic is a good comparison for him. He's pretty skilled and can score, he just doesn't have great length and is an average athlete by NBA standards so I think that limits his defensive potential. 

8 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Need the best wing available for Memphis, please.

Franz Wagner, Ziaire Williams, Jalen Johnson, Josh Giddey, and Ayo Dosunmu are all guys that should go in that range. Joshua Christopher as well he reminds me a lot of Norman Powell. 

18 minutes ago, Supersuavesky said:

Very skilled offensively. The question is can he put on more weight and hold up against NBA athletes on the defensive end.

If by some miracle the Hornets can move up in the lottery, Evan Mobley would be such a perfect fit.