2021 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

1 hour ago, DirtyDez said:

Who’s at the biggest risk to lose or gain a high pick b/c of protections? 

Houston has a 47.9% chance of sending their pick to OKC, Minnesota has a 72.4% chance of sending their pick to Golden State, and Chicago has a 79.8% chance of sending their pick to Orlando.  Odds are Orlando and Golden State will walk away with an extra pick.

24 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

I'm on the Nah'shon Hyland hype train. 

He's too loose with his handle, but if he can tighten it up, I like him a good amount. I wish Miles McBride had Hyland's wingspan.

Edited by Jeezla

NBA Gods are still making up for taking Anthony Davis away from the Hornets...er....Bobcats.    Hornets move up for LaMelo Ball last year and win the rights to Cade Cunningham this year offering a partial mea culpa.

If this doesn't happen I will never watch another NBA game again!   Never, ever, ever!...until mid-October.

4 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Need the NBA to rig the draft lottery for the Warriors. Feel good about that Minny pick being outside of the top 3. Just need some luck with their own pick. 

GS jumps to #1 and Minny's pick jumps to #4. 

2 hours ago, Kampfgeist said:

NBA Gods are still making up for taking Anthony Davis away from the Hornets...er....Bobcats.    Hornets move up for LaMelo Ball last year and win the rights to Cade Cunningham this year offering a partial mea culpa.

If this doesn't happen I will never watch another NBA game again!   Never, ever, ever!...until mid-October.

Evan Mobley would be the perfect big to pair with LaMelo. And a Jalen Green/Lamelo backcourt would be the most exciting thing in NBA history. 

• Like 1

Jaden Springer or Chris Duarte are my guys for the Jazz. Probably have to move up to land either one but they'd be great fits with us. 

Would love to see us buy a couple of second round picks and then target guys like Jeremiah Robinson-Earl, Isaiah Todd, and Aaron Henry.