2021 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

I finally cooled off. My gut tells me theres like a 50% chance OKC trades up to 3 or 4. Cavs GM Kolby Altman and Raptors GM Masai Ujiri have both done blockbuster deals before and could both benefit from extra picks.

1. DET: Cunningham - Obvious

2. HOU: Mobley - Toss up here between Green

3. CLE: Green - Cavs take whoever the Rockets dont

4. TOR: Suggs - Perfect replacement for Lowry long term

5. ORL: Barnes - I just have a feeling his intensity and passing gets him the nod

6. OKC: Kuminga - Take the rawest guy they have time to bottom out

7. GSW: Moody - Helps them now as a productive 2-way guy

8. ORL: Keon - Upside pick w/ most athleticism

9. SAC: Sengun - Need a pivot to compliment th eteam

10. NOP: Mitchell - Passing, shooting, defense - exactly what they dont have

11. CHA: Johnson - A natural 4 with passing and tons of upside. I love this fit

12. SAS: Kai Jones - I don't like the board particularly for them but think this is an upside fit long term with their team

13. IND: Bouknight - They need some scoring and perimeter play and this is great value

14. GSW: Giddey - Versatility and playmaking seems like  a perfect fit

19 minutes ago, Kirill said:

I finally cooled off. My gut tells me theres like a 50% chance OKC trades up to 3 or 4. Cavs GM Kolby Altman and Raptors GM Masai Ujiri have both done blockbuster deals before and could both benefit from extra picks.

SGA for 4

7 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

im super nervous. only bright side is the 2 instances of the new lottery rule, the team with the worst record ended up with a top 4 pick. 

why the hell morey couldnt make this pick top 5 protected? @Pastor Dillon

I’ve been out of signal all day. Glad to see we got the 2nd pick. Lets not be stupid with it. 

1 hour ago, Kirill said:

Doubtful, what could they offer that would be enticing enough to leave potential superstar zone? 

7 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Doubtful, what could they offer that would be enticing enough to leave potential superstar zone? 

Maybe cavs or raptors decide Suggs isn’t a superstar and they’d rather move down and get dayvion Mitchell or Scottie Barnes and pick 16 and a future 1st.

Hawks traded down off of Luka Doncic and OKC has a ton to give and Presti is great at getting deals done it could happen