The Good, Bad, Carr (Ugly) vs Atlanta

NYRaider

Just now, agarcia34 said:

If you can’t criticize Carr here along WITH everyone else then we shouldn’t praise him when he does well. This a two way street

Complete embarrassment. From top to bottom no one is safe from criticism. This is worse then the Jets game last year. 

I've praised Carr all year. He played great the first 10 games last year too. 

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

If you can’t criticize Carr here along WITH everyone else then we shouldn’t praise him when he does well. This a two way street

Complete embarrassment. From top to bottom no one is safe from criticism. This is worse then the Jets game last year. 

It's not like that.  Carr played like ****.  Flat out.  But to wrongly say he's trash and "he's back" is just short sighted.  Ten weeks now he's played pretty much lights out.  He has a garbage outing and it's "here we go again" isn't being a fan.  It's as trash as his play was today.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Not a Carr hater, just not a homer.

fair enough so then youd agree, that the oline, run game play calling and drops were a joke all game long.

same with Carrs fumbles (hes had those issues all year/ career).

I just dont know why we came out with so many screen passes to renfrow to start the game. Weird game plan from the start. This week is on Gruden more than Carr to me.
but to add, it oculd be Carrs audibles at the line, I dont know. 

5 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Completely agreed. I've given my praise with him for most games this year, I can criticize him without being a hater. If we can't do that, then we were right about people being Carr fanboys to begin with. Carr was total trash today, beyond trash. One of the worst QB games for any QB game all year. He's still having a great season, no question, but let's not forget Carr had a VERY good first 9 games last year, and a horrible final seven games. This is why I was waiting all 16 games to give a full judgment on Carr.

With that said, it's one game, so let's see how Carr does the remainder of the season. Perhaps he does ball out.

Eerily similar to the Jets game last year. Week 12, 6-4 Raiders at 3-7 opponent, same pathetic performance and embarrassing score.

I think we need to just forget about this one. Gruden’s playcalling was bad, Carr was bad, the run game was bad, the blocking was bad. I can’t think of one positive thing that happened offensively.

No room for error next week. We absolutely must win this game.

• Like 1