The Good, Bad, Carr (Ugly) vs Atlanta

NYRaider

I'm not confident after this loss at all, but we still control our own destiny if we go 4-1 and make sure we beat both Indy and Miami.

If I was forced to bet though, I'd bet against making the playoffs after that game. 9-7 for sure isn't getting in, in the AFC. And while our schedule isn't exactly super hard, going 4-1 in two division games, one being on the road, and the Colts and Dolphins, will not be easy by any stretch of the imagination.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I'm not confident after this loss at all, but we still control our own destiny if we go 4-1 and make sure we beat both Indy and Miami.

If I was forced to bet though, I'd bet against making the playoffs after that game. 9-7 for sure isn't getting in, in the AFC. And while our schedule isn't exactly super hard, going 4-1 in two division games, one being on the road, and the Colts and Dolphins, will not be easy by any stretch of the imagination.

We will get in guaranteed if we play well. If we don't, we don't deserve it anyway.

The jets are scrubs. The chargers, broncos, dolphins, and colts are all extremely beatable.

If we show up to play.

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

You underestimate Frankie, he'll come in here saying we gave up 43 points was the problem, when the offense did our defense dirty all day, and any offense turning the ball over that rapidly will have their team give up 40+ points.

@Raid4life  The whole team played poorly including Carr.  We were out coached, played terribly on D and terribly on O.  Everyone looked bad, Carr, Jacobs, our WR's, our whole D.

The fact that the biggest blowhards who are consistently wrong and have been proven wrong, time after time and continuously reinforce that they really lack an understanding about football and talent evaluation, want to point out one bad game and say "I told you Carr isn't a good QB" just reinforces that you two are beyond clusless.  

The fact you thought this team wasn't in for a letdown game implies that you assumed this team are legit contenders.  They are not and never have been and that also shows me that you cant even comprehend or properly assess the talent level of the team you root for.  Should a legit playoff team win that game today, absolutely but we are not a legit playoff team and never have been.  That doesn't mean that we may not squeak in but this team is far from contenders.  We have way too many holes to contend with the best during the playoffs....

I have said all along that talent wise we are at best an 8 and 8 team and the Raiders have been playing above that level and that is on the back of Carr.  He has played at an MVP level all season long and after one bad performance you guys are on here tooting your horn and thinking your right about him LOL. 

Let me guess you two jokers want to revert back to your pre season analysis of Carr now.  Trade or get rid of Carr for Ol' Crab Legs, sign washed up Brady, mortgage our future for Tua who was benched last week but steer clear of Herbert bc @BayRaider thinks he's a bum hahaha .    Look at your pre season predictions and evaluation of QB talent, if being completely wrong was right you two would be the best in the business.  Carr sucks and we need to move on, sign 43 year old Brady, sign a low IQ worthless bum in Ol' Crab Legs or mortage our future bc NFL Network vomits down out throats that he is an elite QB hahahahah

Here's a question for you two.  After todays performance how many building block QB's would you list ahead of Carr?

When we play bad, everybody plays bad including carr. When we play good, or above our talent level its cause it was on the back of carr. I guess carr is blocking for himself and catching his own passes. Same ole story every time. Wins are all carr and losses are on the whole team. Sure. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

When we play bad, everybody plays bad including carr. When we play good, or above our talent level its cause it was on the back of carr. I guess carr is blocking for himself and catching his own passes. Same ole story every time. Wins are all carr and losses are on the whole team. Sure. 

Yep, he came in with my exact predicted response, and not really worth entertaining.

3 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

I just noticed you have 30,500 posts and slightly over 1k likes...  You must be posting some of the most un-agreeable content on this forum . 

That's a terrible ratio but I feel bad for you so I'll throw your last post a like hahahahah

Our D is amongst the worst in the NFL and have been for over a decade...  Nothing new there.  We are playing with a patchwork Oline and have been reliant on a castoff in NA to be our top playmaking WR and people think this is a legit playoff team.  I must be living in some reality distortion field...

23 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

@Raid4life  The whole team played poorly including Carr.  We were out coached, played terribly on D and terribly on O.  Everyone looked bad, Carr, Jacobs, our WR's, our whole D.

The fact that the biggest blowhards who are consistently wrong and have been proven wrong, time after time and continuously reinforce that they really lack an understanding about football and talent evaluation, want to point out one bad game and say "I told you Carr isn't a good QB" just reinforces that you two are beyond clusless.  

The fact you thought this team wasn't in for a letdown game implies that you assumed this team are legit contenders.  They are not and never have been and that also shows me that you cant even comprehend or properly assess the talent level of the team you root for.  Should a legit playoff team win that game today, absolutely but we are not a legit playoff team and never have been.  That doesn't mean that we may not squeak in but this team is far from contenders.  We have way too many holes to contend with the best during the playoffs....

I have said all along that talent wise we are at best an 8 and 8 team and the Raiders have been playing above that level and that is on the back of Carr.  He has played at an MVP level all season long and after one bad performance you guys are on here tooting your horn and thinking your right about him LOL. 

Let me guess you two jokers want to revert back to your pre season analysis of Carr now.  Trade or get rid of Carr for Ol' Crab Legs, sign washed up Brady, mortgage our future for Tua who was benched last week but steer clear of Herbert bc @BayRaider thinks he's a bum hahaha .    Look at your pre season predictions and evaluation of QB talent, if being completely wrong was right you two would be the best in the business.  Carr sucks and we need to move on, sign 43 year old Brady, sign a low IQ worthless bum in Ol' Crab Legs or mortage our future bc NFL Network vomits down out throats that he is an elite QB hahahahah

Here's a question for you two.  After todays performance how many building block QB's would you list ahead of Carr?

Lol I said nothing about Carr, I was just pushing your button.

But I did in fact expect a let down...

3 Team Parlay
$ 200.46 wagered to win $ 1220.76
at 11/29/2020 12:40
Odds : 6.00 to 1
Via Website
Parlay
WIN

11/29/2020 13:00
NFL ATLANTA to Win +3.5(-109)
ATLANTA 43 LAS VEGAS 6

11/29/2020 16:05
NFL SAN FRANCISCO to Win +5(-109)
SAN FRANCISCO 23 LA RAMS 20

11/29/2020 16:25
NFL TAMPA BAY to Win +3.5(-119)
KANSAS CITY 27 TAMPA BAY 24

Edited by raidr4life

The penalties and turnovers absolutely killed us. It kept getting us into long situations, and our offense isn't built like that. Jacobs and Booker only combined for 12 carries because of this. 

We had chances to get back into the game, like the roughing the kicker, the two penalties in the redzone, the fumble before the half, and the pick 6.  

Also maybe it's just me, but Agholor is dropping more passes the last few games. Had a big drop for a first down on 2nd and 10, first drive of the 2nd half. 

I thought the defense played average, which is better than usual. Offense didn't help them out at all. 

Just a terrible game for us. Hopefully we don't come out flat against the Jets next week. 

• Like 1