The Good, Bad, Carr (Ugly) vs Atlanta

NYRaider

23 hours ago, big_palooka said:

All great points. And I think we need to accept that as long as Carr is the QB, this team is never going filter through him.

I maintain what I've always said with Carr, he's a good not great QB. He can get you to the playoffs, but I don't see him taking the team over the hump. In that, they will never a truly dominate, beat you multiple ways offense.  Carr need Jacobs and the run game to take pressure off him. 

Like what Carr has done this 3rd year in Gruden's system, but he's far from an MVP caliber, consistent game in game out QB. And after 7 seasons, we know what we got in him. 

The offense will never be truly dynamic because Carr isn't a dynamic passer. That's okay, he doesn't need to be to win. But don't expect guys like Ruggs to blow up the stat sheets. 

I think Grudens offense is part of the problem he wants to spread it around to everybody on the depth chart. When we had Crabs and Coop at the top of their game they both ate with tons of targets