• Jerry Hughes
    • Tremaine Edmunds
    • AJ Klein
    • Tre White
    • Tyler Bass
    • Other

41 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

I voted AJ Klein... best game as a Bills by far. His big plays won us this game

There were a couple of miscues with Klein one being out of place during the late run by kelly had he been on the right side he could have prevented Kelly from running and then getting in position to cut the lead. He also missed a couple of tackles on Ekeler that led to positive yards. Dont get me wrong he has come a long way from what he was several weeks ago and is one of the top 3 reasons we wont today but I had to go with tre as he seem to have forced the game plan of putting Allen in the slot so he wouldnt have to face tre in man coverage. Having those 2 big sacks were nice. Hughes being able to hit Herberts elbow to delay the pass which allowed klein to finish him off is something I hope can continue to happen moving forward. We were lacking in the pressure/sack department and that needs to continue. 

Im not understanding why White is so far ahead. I thought he struggled except for the interception. He allowed a pass to Mike Williams on 4th down that would have seeled the game, he allowed a TD to Keenan, he had a missed tackle or 2... 

Klein was all over the field. 14 tackles 3 for loss and 1.5 sacks.. not sure why White is beating him. He struggled most of the game except for that Interception and a pass breakup on Chargers first drive of thw game

1 hour ago, Kmart128 said:

Im not understanding why White is so far ahead. I thought he struggled except for the interception. He allowed a pass to Mike Williams on 4th down that would have seeled the game, he allowed a TD to Keenan, he had a missed tackle or 2... 

Klein was all over the field. 14 tackles 3 for loss and 1.5 sacks.. not sure why White is beating him. He struggled most of the game except for that Interception and a pass breakup on Chargers first drive of thw game

He didn’t allow a TD to Allen. That was zone coverage and it was Edmunds guy. It was great coverage by Tremaine but a better throw and catch. White allowing one catch to Mike Williams is hardly a huge deal. Even if it was 4th down. We never saw a replay but he and McD certainly thought it was OPI anyway. 

Really not sure how anyone could watch that game and think White struggled. Allen had 4 catches on 10 targets and at least one of those was Johnson in coverage. White and the secondary took away the WRs all day. He baited Herbert into that pick too which was huge.

Klein had a great game too and has come a long way lately but he also missed tackles and is a liability when in coverage. I’m not surprised they’re 1 and 2 in the votes. 

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

As great as this is to see and no knock to klein at all but in no way should he be the AFC defensive player of the week that should have been Bosa's for everything he did even if we beat them. Not a fan of how they only give accomplishments to winning teams. 

On 12/3/2020 at 11:13 AM, soflbillsfan said:

As great as this is to see and no knock to klein at all but in no way should he be the AFC defensive player of the week that should have been Bosa's for everything he did even if we beat them. Not a fan of how they only give accomplishments to winning teams. 

Unfortunately that is the trend these awards go in. Same reason Deshaun Watson isn’t getting serious MVP consideration 

On 12/4/2020 at 11:14 AM, Trentwannabe said:

Unfortunately that is the trend these awards go in. Same reason Deshaun Watson isn’t getting serious MVP consideration 

Yea just not a fan of these awards given to the winning teams for the week. Just like the Pro Bowl it has nothing to do with the best players on there it has everything to do with popularity and media driven because those players are on winning teams. If they truly felt that the pro bowl was a group of best players then it should be measured differently.