WR Group

Tetsujin

12 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

like honestly.. at this point. Give me a double WR 1st round. **** the LBs... defense was still good even when we couldn't stop the run.

Saw a mock somewhere that had the Fins taking either Chase/Smith/Waddle at #3, then a different WR at #18 from somewhere up north (Purdue? I can't remember). 

But after seeing how well Najee Harris catches the ball out of the backfield, we need that guy at #18.

1 hour ago, FinSting said:

Saw a mock somewhere that had the Fins taking either Chase/Smith/Waddle at #3, then a different WR at #18 from somewhere up north (Purdue? I can't remember). 

But after seeing how well Najee Harris catches the ball out of the backfield, we need that guy at #18.

I was definitely banging the drum for a RB at 18, though my preference was Etienne, I have since cooled on that idea. Though I still maintain Harris and Etienne are a step above the other backs in this draft.  Get Tua some legit weapons is all I ask, a top flight RB makes things easier on a QB and the passing game. If Waddle falls to 18 you won't see me complain.  There is a lot of WR talent in this draft I am interested in Trevon Grimes out of Florida. 

Isn't it fun having a lot of picks/options.  

Edited by Phinsesq
Spelling
  • Like 1

Get a WR (Allen Robinson!!) in FA and then draft Smith at #3 and then Harris/Etienne at 18.... and add another WR and TE on day 3. One day two add someone like OT Leatherwood. That is some decent weapons to help Tua take a jump next year.

1 hour ago, Emerica said:

Devonta going to the Senior Bowl. Great opportunity for Flo and co. to get to know him.

Will be interesting to see what the Jets do. If they pass on Fields we very well may get trade offers for #3. Even if they go WR they cant take both Chase and Smith. I really like this #3 spot. 

6 hours ago, Phinsesq said:

Will be interesting to see what the Jets do. If they pass on Fields we very well may get trade offers for #3. Even if they go WR they cant take both Chase and Smith. I really like this #3 spot. 

I hope the Jets don't skip out on the QB, it makes it far more likely that someone trades up with us at #3.

Edited by Deadeye

35 minutes ago, Deadeye said:

I hope the Jets don't skip out on the QB, it makes it far more likely that someone trades up with up with us at #3.

Jets taking Fields could actually help.  Teams might be even more freaked out they’ll miss out on Kid from BYU, Lance and Jones.

I could see Carolina, Washington, Atlanta, New Orleans and Pittsburgh all in the mix to move up.  

Dream Scenario is someone gives us 2020 and 2021 1st’s to move up.