Jaguars fire GM Dave Caldwell

.Buzz

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Omgomgomgomg

It's weird...they have so many pieces that seem like they would lead to winning, but yet here we are. And I don't even think Minshew is as bad as others think. It had to be done. This GM and coaching vacancy will be a nice one for whoever comes in next.

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

I was so worried Khan was gonna let him stick around another year after Caldwell got rid of everyone with any sort of value.

New GM

New HC (you would think)

New QB

i have been wanting a fresh start for a long time. It looks like it’s going to happen.

I was bracing for Caldwell hiring a new coaching staff yet again and getting a second shot at a QB.

This whole fan base just let out a massive sigh of relief.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I was so worried Khan was gonna let him stick around another year after Caldwell got rid of everyone with any sort of value.

New GM

New HC (you would think)

New QB

i have been wanting a fresh start for a long time. It looks like it’s going to happen.

They'd be shooting themselves in the foot in the GM search if they would be forcing them to stick with Marrone so it's pretty much a lock Marrone will be gone I'd think.

Justin Fields will look good in a Jags  uniform.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

They'd be shooting themselves in the foot in the GM search if they would be forcing them to stick with Marrone so it's pretty much a lock Marrone will be gone I'd think.

Justin Fields will look good in a Jags  uniform.

We're so gun-shy due to keeping guys for way longer than we should (which should be good in landing a top GM/HC candidate). So until it happens that's usually the way to play it...

I agree though. Marrone isn't staying.