2021 Mock Drafts

diamondbull424

I think now having no 2nd Round Pick(We'll see if that changes come the draft), increases the chances of us going WR early. The drop from our earliest picks to the end of Round 3 is brutal and will see a lot of talent fly off the board- specifically at WR. So they may want to grab some potential impact while it's still available. 

TMJ lasting to 35 would be awesome and Jenkins/Meinerz is a pretty Raven-y duo to inject into the OL. I know it's hard to justify drafting a TE for some, and Tremble has kind of become a meme around these parts(shoutout to @Ray Reed and his TE only draft class prediction 😆), but I think he'd be a fun addition as well.

Patrick Jones was getting mocked in the 1st & 2nd to start draft season.  Now he's talked about as a Day 3 pick, always happens to a couple guys. Also PFF still has Jamin Davis lasting that long? Kid is getting 1st Round Buzz right now.

If the Ravens drafted Bobby Brown III as you have it, that'd mean we'd have drafted a Texas A&M DI 3 straight years(Daylon Mack 2019, Justin Madubuike 2020). Which would be pretty interesting. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DreamKid said:

The drop from our earliest picks to the end of Round 3 is brutal and will see a lot of talent fly off the board- specifically at WR.

Agreed.  IMO the sweet spot (depending on how the board falls) should be in that early 2nd round area - Bateman, Marshall, Toney, Elijah Moore, Rondale Moore, Dyami Brown could all be taken between pick 20 and ~50.  After that there's a bit of a gap imo to guys like Amari Rogers, Amon-Ra St Brown, Tylan Wallace & Nico Collins

Jenkins/Meinerz is a pretty Raven-y duo to inject into the OL.

Yup.  May as well go all-in on power and concentrating on mauling other teams 😅  Adding Tremble as TE3 would fit with that theme too

Also PFF still has Jamin Davis lasting that long? Kid is getting 1st Round Buzz right now.

PFF has him ranked 41st on their big board but for some reason their algorithm never picks him before some time in the late 3rd/into the 4th.  Same goes for Jamar Johnson for some reason (possibly because they both only moved up their boards relatively late).

I kinda ignore Davis for the sake of realism, but it gets too hard to not pick him eventually 😂

• Like 1