Vikings 7th in total offense, 19th in points scored
Bears 9th in total defense, 27th in points allowed

Game Details:

Spread: Bears +3.5
O/U: 40.5
8:30 PM ET on ESPN
Soldier Field, Chicago, Illinois

29 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

This game is very hard to project, for me, so I'm not going to try.  Probably wont be surprised by any outcome.

That's how I feel. I think the Vikings should win so won't be surprised if they do but losing to a rookie QB making his first start in a primetime game is a very Vikings thing to have happen too. If I were the betting type, I'd put money on the latter. 

1 minute ago, skywindO2 said:

That's how I feel. I think the Vikings should win so won't be surprised if they do but losing to a rookie QB making his first start in a primetime game is a very Vikings thing to have happen too. If I were the betting type, I'd put money on the latter. 

Some people seem to think the NFL is rigged in favor of the best storylines, and I don't agree, but think about the story line and amount of articles can get written if a rookie QB comes in, taking over for a "16 million dollar per year QB" against a division rival on Monday night, lights it up, and leads the team to a victory with no WR's to speak of.

But honestly though, you seem to be a betting fan in favor of the vikings screwing up, whereas I'm a betting man that the bears can't and wont ever catch a break xD

Archived