Week 13: VIKINGS (5-6) vs Jaguars (1-10)

swede700

Game 12

When: 1:00 PM EST December 6th

Where: U.S. Bank Stadium (Minneapolis, MN)

TV/Radio: CBS (TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio)

Announcers: Beth Mowins, Jay Feely

Coverage Map: https://506sports.com/2020/13-CBS-E.png

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: None, Doubtful: None, Out: TE Irv Smith (back), DE DJ Wonnum (ankle/back)

Jaguars - Questionable: WR Chris Conley (hip), T Jawaan Taylor (knee), S Jarrod Wilson (shoulder), Doubtful: None, Out: TE Ben Ellefson (knee), DT DaVon Hamilton (knee), LB Dakota Allen (hamstring), LB Kamalei Correa (hamstring), CB Sidney Jones (achilles)

Please keep all discussion about the game here.

Edited by swede700
Injury Report

5 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

I think as long as we don't beat ourselves (which happens all too often and probably at a higher rate than most teams), we can win this one.

Let's get to .500 and see where it gets us!

Should be there already if we didn’t struggle against other bad teams like Atlanta and Dallas.

• Like 1

Jags are playing a lot of teams close and the Vikings are very inconsistent.  I'm nervous because they can run the ball with Robinson and have talent at WR.

Zim has to find a way to patch up the run defense might be time to sign a true NT. Next year will be happy to have Peirce and Hunter back. I just want to see the young guys continue to improve. It would be nice to see them fight back to make the playoffs but I'm looking at these games as building blocks for 2021 season.  

I

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dc_vikingfan said:

Jags are playing a lot of teams close and the Vikings are very inconsistent.  I'm nervous because they can run the ball with Robinson and have talent at WR.

Zim has to find a way to patch up the run defense might be time to sign a true NT. Next year will be happy to have Peirce and Hunter back. I just want to see the young guys continue to improve. It would be nice to see them fight back to make the playoffs but I'm looking at these games as building blocks for 2021 season.  

I

Getting an early lead can help. Jacksonville is keeping games competitive because of the run game. We need to make them one dimensional.

I feel like since we won so ugly last week Zim should play up no one believes in us schtick. Even though I said the same before the Panthers game. I think the Vikings come in fired up and win more convincingly this week.

Vikings 34, Jaguars 17.

Edited by Beavis
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, wcblack34 said:

Bisi and Beebe really played well in the passing game. I’d like to see some 4-WR sets the rest of the year. I feel like we have a very solid 1-4 and could create a few mismatches. 

Bring that stuff out against Tampa Bay. 

Shouldn’t need to get creative, or put anything “unusual” on film to get past Jacksonville.