Week 13: VIKINGS (5-6) vs Jaguars (1-10)

swede700

23 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Holmes has no business starting. Johnson and Stephen simply aren't good enough to be anything more than backups.

We need Pierce and Hunter back next year. I trust Wonnum and Mata'afa to improve. We just need a Kevin Williams type at UT to complete the DL then!

I wouldn’t count on Pierce. We don’t know what he’s done to even keep in shape. That was one of his issues in Baltimore. Could see him being released before even playing a down in MN.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vikesfan89 said:

Huge game by Dantzler. I'm pretty sure he played every snap also.  I never noticed Hand even playing

He came in late. I'd take him over Boyd. 

I fear though that since we cant rely on Hughes to stay healthy or Hill to be smart, we'll need yet another corner next year.

11 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

He came in late. I'd take him over Boyd. 

I fear though that since we cant rely on Hughes to stay healthy or Hill to be smart, we'll need yet another corner next year.

Did he replace Boyd? I didn't get to watch much of the 4th quarter.  Boyd looked solid early on but has made a lot of boneheaded plays lately. 

If the value is there I'd take another corner,  but I think we could get a decent 3rd and 4th from Hughes, Hill,  hand, Boyd and Jones. It does depend a bit on how Hughes recovery is going though