Colts punter Rigoberto Sanchez to have surgery to remove cancerous tumor

Wyld Stallyns

Jesus. He's only 26. Anyone else get selfishly really freaked out when they see things like this? Reminds me I need to schedule a doctor's appointment.

Hoping for a full and quick recovery for him. I love the name tandem the Colts have for their kicker and punter. Rodrigo Blankenship and Rigoberto Sanchez. All time names.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rich homie said:

What?

I love explaining...

Every health issue that affects the immune system (including stress, lack of sleep, lack of fresh air, too much EMF/artificial light exposure, insulin resistance, excess weight, immune-suppression disorders etc. etc., as well as genetics) all contribute to one's likelihood to get sick. Your hard lean in to "therefore aliens" is what I was pointing out.

8 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I love explaining...

Every health issue that affects the immune system (including stress, lack of sleep, lack of fresh air, too much EMF/artificial light exposure, insulin resistance, excess weight, immune-suppression disorders etc. etc., as well as genetics) all contribute to one's likelihood to get sick. Your hard lean in to "therefore aliens" is what I was pointing out.

... am I missing something? Did you reply to the wrong person?

4 minutes ago, rich homie said:

... am I missing something? Did you reply to the wrong person?

"Jesus Christ that is scary as hell. It also makes him extra vulnerable to COVID right? That's a scary thought."

Was just razzing you for stating a truism. Having an argument with one's partner or being inside all day technically makes one more vulnerable to Covid.

So chill, bro!!!!! 

Just kidding 😁.

And yes, cancer in a system means there is something very wrong, so one would be more likely to have any other negative health condition, including Covid.

Edited by NudeTayne

Just now, NudeTayne said:

"Jesus Christ that is scary as hell. It also makes him extra vulnerable to COVID right? That's a scary thought."

Was just razzing you for stating a truism. Having an argument with someone technically makes one more vulnerable to Covid.

So chill, bro!!!!! 

Just kidding 😁.

Ok. I still have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say or what the point of all these posts were.

• Like 4