Malfatron

winner  

23 members have voted

1. 1. winner

• seahawks
    • eagles
    • tie

Just now, Forge said:

His career with the eagles is over, it's just nobody is willing it able to end it right now. I said it a few weeks ago how it was weird knowing his career was done there, but may having to let it play out a couple of years 

He may very well be able to turn it around as Jrry thinks. I won't rule that out. I will rule out the idea that its happening with the eagles or pederson 

I think it’s reached that point too. The good version of him was MVP worthy but it’s hard identifying the skill sets that could actively produce the good Wentz. Elite weapons? Protection? Elite running game? I can’t identify a specific offense that can produce his peak level again.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Jalen Hurts is a better athelete than Carson Wentz tho, by literally every metric... like wat

The player comp for Wentz was Cam. I do genuinely appreciate you calling me on it because I’ve said this without rebuke all season.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I think it’s reached that point too. The good version of him was MVP worthy but it’s hard identifying the skill sets that could actively produce the good Wentz. Elite weapons? Protection? Elite running game? I can’t identify a specific offense that can produce his peak level again.

Wentz doesn’t even make throws when he DOES have good protection. 

He might hold onto the ball more than any QB I have seen in years.