Offensive Coordinator Candidates (if applicable)

Trentwannabe

5 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Agreed. I think he’ll be an NFL HC someday.

Im warming up to the idea of Ken Dorsey, assuming he interviews and nails it. His coaching trajectory is very similar to Kevin Stefanksi, Byron Leftwich and Kellen Moore’s. 

Ideally we keep Daboll around one more year and let Dorsey get more involved just in case Daboll does leave then Dorsey will be better prepared. I hope Bienamy, Brady, Smith, are guys that teams will quickly gobble up but that requires bills to last long in the playoffs. I would be more comfortable with Dorsey next year then I would this year (2021 season)

Edited by soflbillsfan

14 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Ideally we keep Daboll around one more year and let Dorsey get more involved just in case Daboll does leave then Dorsey will be better prepared. I hope Bienamy, Brady, Smith, are guys that teams will quickly gobble up but that requires bills to last long in the playoffs. I would be more comfortable with Dorsey next year then I would this year (2021 season)

I hope we keep Daboll too. 

Sal on WGR this morning said he doesn’t believe Daboll will not jump to just any job. Having a young family in Buffalo and his relationship with Allen will make it hard for him to leave. 

He said the Chargers, Jags and Texans would be most likely for him. 

1 hour ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Hard not to promote Ken Dorsey to OC should Daboll move on

If Jordan Palmer is credited for Allen's development, imagine we brought him on as QB coach? I'm sure Allen would be for it 

Palmer would probably be taking a pay cut and working more hours if he went into coaching.

His job now as a trainer and working with draft prospects in California seems to be treating him quite well. I’d be shocked if he gave it up.

27 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Palmer would probably be taking a pay cut and working more hours if he went into coaching.

His job now as a trainer and working with draft prospects in California seems to be treating him quite well. I’d be shocked if he gave it up.

Yep. Palmer has the best job ever lol

13 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Albert Bree also reporting he is a heavy favour now in Houston.

He is the favorite with Chargers too. I think that the connection with both GMs in LA and Houston are why. My understanding though is McDaniels could be the dark horse for the Texans. Easterby, Cesario both with Patriots when Daboll and Mcdaniels were there so the media will consistently link them together. Tom Telesco went to the same HS as Daboll so they will link him to Chargers. Plus some say herbert reminds them of allen a big strong qb that can run so his offensive system makes sense there too.