Week 13: Eagels at Packers

packfanfb

22 hours ago, Pugger said:

By that offense?  lol   Our D is nothing to write home about but he Eagles' OL is worse that the Bears'.

Wait until you see Wentz actually complete the passes that Mitch missed.  They weren't tough throws.  Wentz is bad this year, but I think he will hit those throws and cause me to destroy another remote.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Wait until you see Wentz actually complete the passes that Mitch missed.  They weren't tough throws.  Wentz is bad this year, but I think he will hit those throws and cause me to destroy another remote.

He won't need to complete throws too often though because as bad as their OL is, they can still run the ball effectively. If we're going to win this game, we have to defeat their DL and wear them out. Keep Carson off the field and get physical in the passing game. Take as much time as possible in the huddle and eat the clock.

14 hours ago, Joe said:

He won't need to complete throws too often though because as bad as their OL is, they can still run the ball effectively. If we're going to win this game, we have to defeat their DL and wear them out. Keep Carson off the field and get physical in the passing game. Take as much time as possible in the huddle and eat the clock.

Interesting.  Not saying you are wrong at all.  But, in my book, when you play a defense as fast and as physical as theirs, I'm going uptempo on offense to try to gas them.

It'll be interesting to see.

14 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Pretty good injury report overall, but how does Barnes have a calf injury when he's been on the Covid list for 3 weeks? Lol

13 hours ago, Gopackgonerd said:

It could of just happened in that practice I'm guessing

Happened early in the game against the Niners, then the day after the game he tested positive for COVID

1 hour ago, vegas492 said:

Interesting.  Not saying you are wrong at all.  But, in my book, when you play a defense as fast and as physical as theirs, I'm going uptempo on offense to try to gas them. It'll be interesting to see.

When was the last time GB ran a no huddle offense? It's been awhile.

On 12/2/2020 at 12:47 PM, Leader said:

Philadelphia Eagles -   Roster Moves: Eagles have activated TE Zach Ertz from Reserve/Injured and WR J.J. Arcega-Whiteside from the Reserve/COVID-19 list. Eagles have placed T Lane Johnson on Reserve/Injured.

I'm sorry to hear that only because TEs like Ertz give us fits.