Week 13 GDT - Patriots go Hollywood

Deadpulse

Chargers vs Patriots  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Does Belichick confuse rookie phenom Herbert?

• Yes (Under 60% completion, at least 1 INT, 150 or less passing yards)
    • No
    • Lost the magic (70%+ completion, at least 3 TDs, 350+ passing yards)
  2. 2. Patriots are currently 2nd in the league in terms of yards per drive (crazy right?), but 23rd in pts/drive. Do they finish drives on Sunday?

• Points on at least 5 drives
    • Points on 4 drives
    • Points on 3 drives
    • Points on 2 drives
    • Points on 1 drives
    • Scoreless or only D/ST TDs
  3. 3. McD said in an interview that N'Keal is doing a lot of things well, just not consistently. How consistent will he be this week?

• Finally has a big game (100+ yards)
    • Shows up at all (50-100 yards)
    • More than expected (1-50 yards)
    • Same old same old (zero catches)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/06/2020 at 09:25 PM

Surprised by how competitive we've been week on week, to be honest. 1 more yard against Seattle + no Cam fumble against Buffalo, and they're winning the division and the current 3 seed.

If Hightower and Cannon were out there...

....or if they'd chosen Chubb over Michel and AJ Brown/Metcalf over Harry then maybe Brady doesn't leave and we're loaded for potential SB run. 

Oh well.

Can still wreck some seasons down the stretch. And it feels nice to win while throwing <20 times.

• Like 1

Lol @ that coaching clinic and beat down Belichick put on Lynn. It's refreshing to see how well coached this team is and how it always rounds into form. It seems like the media needs annual reminders, but the beginning of the year Belichick feels out his team, sees what type of team he has, and then molds his game plans to the type of team he's working with. Is it too little, too late? Probably. But I think this year's team is a perfect example of Belichick's value, and how much of an edge the Patriots will always have over the field with him as our coach. We are spoiled. The Chargers ST was an embarrassment yesterday. 

Uche and Dugger are already looking like impact players on defense. Man does Dugger lay the hammer. The "Belichick can't draft crowd" certainly won't give BB the credit he deserves for taking a shot on a Division-2 safety with the 37th overall pick; but thus far, he's looking like he deserves all the credit in the world for taking that shot. Uche is really starting to come on now that he's healthy.

Jackson, Uche, Jones, Dugger, Winovich, etc. This team has some exciting young pieces to build around on the defensive side of ball. 

23 minutes ago, The Third Rider said:

Funny thing is that the Buccs are just one win ahead of us. So much for greener pasture... Bill truly squeezes every ounce of talent out what he has. 45-0 is the Chargers worst loss in franchise history, this team really had no business putting on that type of hurt.

I tend to take ST scores with a grain of salt since they're pretty rare, but it was really good to see the offense functioning reasonably well.  But even a 35-0 drubbing is unexpected.  The Bolts really that dysfunctional, outside of their ST?

I don't know what the hell is going on in TB.  There's no way they shouldn't be tearing things up every week with that personnel. 

9 minutes ago, IheartMyV8 said:

I tend to take ST scores with a grain of salt since they're pretty rare, but it was really good to see the offense functioning reasonably well.  But even a 35-0 drubbing is unexpected.  The Bolts really that dysfunctional, outside of their ST?

I don't know what the hell is going on in TB.  There's no way they shouldn't be tearing things up every week with that personnel. 

the only answer to this can be that TB isn't the QB and leader he once was. Bucs might be undefeated with Mahomie.

So now everyone remembers that we have Bill Belichik as our head coach, which they all had seemed to forget after the 49ers game and started predicting 4-12, 5-11, 6-10. I've been saying this whole time we're not having a losing season with Belichik as our coach yet it takes a 45-0 win for some people to recall he's still our coach lmao, talk about fake fans. 

1 hour ago, JohnCena said:

So now everyone remembers that we have Bill Belichik as our head coach, which they all had seemed to forget after the 49ers game and started predicting 4-12, 5-11, 6-10. I've been saying this whole time we're not having a losing season with Belichik as our coach yet it takes a 45-0 win for some people to recall he's still our coach lmao, talk about fake fans. 

They can easily lose 3 of the last 4 games