Week 13 Games

Leader

Green Bay (H) over Philadelphia   -   But of course.
New Orleans over Atlanta (H)
Detroit over Chicago (H) 
Tennessee (H) over Cleveland
Miami (H) over Cincinnati
Minnesota (H) over Jacksonville
Las Vegas over New York Jets (H)
Indianapolis over Houston (H)
Los Angeles Rams over Arizona (H)
Seattle (H) over New York Giants
Los Angeles Chargers (H) over New England
Kansas City (H) over Denver
Pittsburgh (H) over Washington
Buffalo over San Francisco (H)   -   Played in Arizona.
Baltimore (H) over Dallas
Bye Weeks:  Tampa Bay, Carolina

Week 12 record:  11-5
Season record:   115-60

NFC Playoff Standings:
1.  New Orleans   9-2
2.  Seattle   8-3  (Wins tie break over Green Bay based on strength of victory)
3.  Green Bay   8-3
4.  New York Giants   4-7   (Wins tie break over Washington based on head-to-head win percentage)
5.  Los Angeles Rams  7-4     
6.  Tampa Bay   7-5
7.  Arizona  6-5    

8.  Minnesota   5-6
9.  Chicago  5-6  
10.  San Francisco  5-6

Edited by Leader

5 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

ATL is playing better since the coaching change and blew the doors off the Raiders this past week. Maybe they can pull out a division win at home against Hill and the Saints. 

Perhaps so....would be welcomed.....but I figure that NOLA D is good enough to snuff out Matt and the boys....and the ATL D wont be much better till next year. Las Vegas simply didnt come to play....and played like it.

43 minutes ago, Leader said:

If the Packers dont take #1 and earn that first week bye - I'd almost prefer them to drop to #5 where they'd have to play the NFCE winner.

That would only be possible if someone else took the North and that ain't happening.  Home field doesn't mean what it would in a normal year but it is still better than traveling.  Hopefully we are weather ready after this stretch and get that Lambeau advantage in January.  NYG and Washington are not top teams but they are improving and both have stout defenses.  I wouldn't put money on it but one, I believe it will be Was, might even knock off an overconfident 5th seed.

3 hours ago, packfanfb said:

ATL is playing better since the coaching change and blew the doors off the Raiders this past week. Maybe they can pull out a division win at home against Hill and the Saints. 

that could be HUGE, assuming KC TCOB, would allow us to drop one game and still get the #1. We're also huge Arizona fans this week, and then big Rams fans against Seattle in a couple weeks (or SF fans vs Seattle in week 17).

Unfortunately, even if we win out and the Saints drop one game we aren't guaranteed the #1 seed because Seattle winning out would get it.

25 minutes ago, Refugee said:

I realize it's a week 12 game, but can we all laugh at Wednesday afternoon football/  It's 1pm here on the west coast and the Steelers are playing division rival Ravens in a primetime matchup.

We dont live in a perfect world.

10 minutes ago, Refugee said:

By no means, I just think it's preferable to laugh at some of the absurdity to keep it from chipping away at our sanity.

It is what it is.....which is an accommodation to meet the demands of (hopefully) a short term circumstance.