Week 13 Games

Leader

44 minutes ago, Refugee said:

9ers are still dangerous and might help us out spoiling a few games. They will be nasty again next year when we play them. We get the NFCW and AFCN.  I know a lot can change in a year but there will still be some heavyweights in those divisions. 

damn, we get 2 of the best divisions in football next season? that's rough 

• Like 1

I never wish Dallas well, but don’t hate MM as some Pack fans do. Everytime  I’ve tuned in this year, Zeke is playing like trash. Fumbles, dropped passes, failure to pick up short yards. Even if MM was the RB killer some claim him to be, just poor individual effort when 21 gets the call. I’m not mad that they paid him. 

6 hours ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Never pity an adversary...

Especially (tie-breakers aside) when they're not out of it yet.

5.  Seattle   8-4    
6.  Tampa Bay   7-5
7.  Minnesota   6-6    (Wins tie break over Arizona based on best win percentage in common games)

8.  Arizona  6-6  
9.  Chicago  5-7   (Wins tie break over San Francisco and Washington based on best win percentage in conference games)
10.  Detroit   5-7  (Wins tie break over San Francisco and Washington based on best win percentage in conference games)
11.  San Francisco   5-7  (Wins tie break over Washington based on best win percentage in common games)
12.  Washington  5-7

They're one game out of the last playoff spot (#7) with four games to play.

7 hours ago, Refugee said:

I never wish Dallas well, but don’t hate MM as some Pack fans do. Everytime  I’ve tuned in this year, Zeke is playing like trash. Fumbles, dropped passes, failure to pick up short yards. Even if MM was the RB killer some claim him to be, just poor individual effort when 21 gets the call. I’m not mad that they paid him. 

Zeke has been trash and that offensive line has been so hurt that it's unbelievable. That Cowboys team's usable talent is exclusively what's at WR, which is NOT how you want to build a team. 

For the sake of conversation:

For a cap number of 10.9 million this year, you can get:

181 rushes for 707 yards (3.9 YPC), 5 TDs, 54 targets, 39 receptions, 256 yards (4.7 yards per target), 2 TDs,  5 fumbles lost, 3 drops, 3 INTs while targetting. 

OR

For a cap number of .843 million this year, you can get:

56 rushes for 278 yards (5.0 YPC), 2 TDs, 21 targets, 15 receptions, 88 yards (4.2 yards per target), 0 TDs, 0 fumbles lost, 4 drops, 0 INTs while targetting

Edited by AlexGreen#20