Brady and BA

ravishingone

2 hours ago, indifference said:

You mean BA scheme. AB is the wide receiver here. And we do have slot/check down options, unfortunately those options lead to picks and incomplete passes. Evans and Antonio Brown have been in those option roles and let Brady down a handful of times. The beauty of it all is that Brady is more involved with the offense more than any other qb BA has had. Guy is literally picking his plays and is still not afraid to hit the deep shot. Mike Evans was open on a dig route last week but went for 6 to Scottie Miller. Brady has proven he is not your “dink and dunk” qb that many believed he would be.

And his arm is still fine. He can make the throws he needs to make.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Certainly doesn't seem to have fallen off like everyone not a Pats or Bucs fan had hoped.

Too bad the team only has control over him for 1 more yr.  I ve always viewed social media giving more amplification to people who are generally just miserable, pessimistic individuals.  Not necessarily a majority of individuals.

I have been one who has concerns about Brady s age and still do.  Belichick drafted  3 Qb prospects on day 2 throughout Brady s career.  To not plan right now for a future without Brady is silly to me.  I feel there has been some slippage in his play.  Brady had 2 game winning drives to end the game and could not get it done against  the Bears and Rams.  Do I think Brady gets the job done if he s 5 yrs younger?  Yup.   This doesn t mean he is trash or it was the wrong decision to sign him.