Favorite "Hall of Very Good" guys.

Beavis

So I've been binging on old maddens lately. Own Maddens 93, 95, 99, 2003-2007, 10,11, 13 and 25 (2014).

Its a blast to see how many really good players have been around all these years. 

For the Vikings

Chester Taylor, Tony Richardson, Pat Williams, Antoine Winfield, Chris Hovan, Heath Farwell (ST Ace) Jim Kleinsasser, Ryan Longwell.

Who are some guys who weren't quite Hall of Fame good that you miss watching play for your team or just in general?

For the Falcons

Roddy White - Had a stretch of 6 years where he had 80+ catches, 1150+ yards and 6+ TDs every year during that stretch. Only 1 of 3 players all time to do it (Torry Holt and Jerry Rice the others). Model of consistency.

Todd McClure - 13-year starter at center for the Falcons who never went to a Pro-Bowl but finished 3rd-5th in voting for like 7 straight years behind guys like Ryan Kalil, Andre Gurode, Shaun O'Hara, Matt Birk, Olin Kreutz, and LeCharles Bentley.

2 minutes ago, Beavis said:

Jamal Lewis, Chris McAlister, Tiki Barber, Warrick Dunn, Seabass (Miss him already lol) Chad Pennington and Lance Briggs, and Donald Driver are few favorite Non-Vikings off the top of my head.

I'd argue that Warrick Dunn deserves to be in the Hall of Fame. All-around #s at RB should be weighted more heavily and he's something like 20th all time in yards from scrimmage.