Week 13 GDT vs Chiefs

champ11

It’s weird, that farce of a game the league forced the Broncos to take part in on Sunday has pretty much killed any enthusiasm I have to even watch the team this year. Doesn’t help that we’re gonna get smashed by the Chiefs like always but still. Hard to take much seriously after that. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

It’s weird, that farce of a game the league forced the Broncos to take part in on Sunday has pretty much killed any enthusiasm I have to even watch the team this year. Doesn’t help that we’re gonna get smashed by the Chiefs like always but still. Hard to take much seriously after that. 

Agreed.  I didn’t even watch a snap.  Watched the Chiefs/Bucs instead.

Chiefs current H2H win streak is 10, the series record win streak is 11 (KC back in the mid/late '60s). I think we all assume they'll break that record streak but I was thinking about when I'd place the next DEN win. 

My O/U:  14.5 consecutive Chiefs wins before it's all over. Too many? 

Edited by bMiller031

2 hours ago, paul-mac said:

Can’t remember many games we’ve gone into where I thought the Broncos have genuinely zero chance of winning. This one is like that though. 

eh idk i think pretty much every game against the chiefs for the last 3 years has felt like this lol 

• Like 1

It would be nice to get something going Offensively against the Chiefs for once. We have scored one TD in our last three games combined vs them. We haven't scored 30 points against them since 2015.

Mahomes is going to get his; we know this. It just would be nice to go toe-to-toe for at least a couple of quarters. Not likely, though.

Drew was turrrrrrible in our last game vs the Chiefs. Spags threw some stuff at him that he wasn't ready for on 3rd down. We lost Purcell early in the 1st game and we got bullied in the run game. Hopefully that won't be the case this time.