GDT: Browns vs. Titans

titans0021

tough matchup. nick chubb is the best RB we've faced since dalvin cook and, well, we all know how that went. they're getting myles garrett back too so our tackles are in for a world of hurt. need to tackle well and force baker into some mistakes. ideally get the run game going early to soften up that pass rush, but this ain't the buckner-less colts front we're up against.

We are pretty similar teams. Run-heavy, poor defenses, want to wear the other team down. We have a QB advantage and they’re missing Ward and Harrison, so that should help.

I think we’re probably the better team, but the gap is pretty small and they are completely capable of stringing together some long drives and Garrett can kill some of our drives real fast.

10 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

We are pretty similar teams. Run-heavy, poor defenses, want to wear the other team down. We have a QB advantage and they’re missing Ward and Harrison, so that should help.

I think we’re probably the better team, but the gap is pretty small and they are completely capable of stringing together some long drives and Garrett can kill some of our drives real fast.

I think Baker will be the difference. 
Will it be the Baker that panics or will he play within the system of Play-action and do his thing. 

Defense just has to continue to blitz and play up. Get physical with them. Baker doesn’t scare me. They do have some good weapons and great duo of RBs. Garrett terrifies me against these OTs. I wonder if he’ll kick, punch, or swing a helmet at someone. This team needs to keep the momentum going. 9-3 and going on to face two pretty bad opponents the next two weeks certainly could put this season into double digit wins sooner rather than later.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

Both teams are 8-3, yet this is just a noon game that will not be on my local CBS affiliate since they need to broadcast Vikings/Jags. Discuss.

It’s on mine thank god

Cant stand the direct tv app it’s like a 2 plays behind 

When the Titans were going to OT vs Baltimore I was about to see Gostkowski kickoff but was told it was on my local tv so I switched over and they were replaying the Landry sack 

Glad I won’t be far behind this week

Titans need to make an emphasis to stop the run and then hopefully get a 2 to 3 score lead so they can take Nick Chubb out of the equation a bit 

Hunt is a factor in the pass game 

Browns defense isn’t great so the Titans should be able to keep them off balanced and get points 

Hope the Titans can play half decent defense 

Well see later in the week if we get anyone back 

Adoree is always a pipe dream 

Would like to get Humphries and Evans back 

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

There’s only 2 things our defense does well:

1. Force turnovers

2. Let Myles Garrett eat

Other than that, you should be fine.

We’re pretty good at limiting 1, I fully expect a bunch of 2.

Im not optimistic about our defense, wouldn’t be surprised to see both teams in the high 20s/30s.