Bucketheadsdad

Who wins on Sunday?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins on Sunday?

• Browns
    • Titans
    • Hornby
    • Jimmy Truckstop, who is happy to have a "home" game
    • Those of us who go to bed early, as it looks like it isn't getting flexed.
  2. 2. Knowing that both clubs rely heavily on the run, and the clock will be RUNNING, when does this game end?

• 2:45
    • 3:19
    • 3:47
    • 4:00
    • Going to OVERTIME!

We've hopefully weathered the COVID storm that has cost us far too many player games.   

We've survived and are continuing to survive injuries.

Are we out of the woods completely? I sure hope so.

Mike Dewine GIF by GIPHY News

We've survived Jerome Boger's horrifying officiating crew in Jacksonville.

john anderson dance GIF

The zebra's performance on Sunday?

giphy.gif

......and many people had our back about the LOUSY job that they did last Sunday.

https://brownswire.usatoday.com/2020/11/29/browns-jaguars-officiating-bad-calls-jerome-boger-reaction/

However, this man BALLED OUT last week. 

Jarvis Landry Football GIF by Cleveland Browns

We're going to need the best out of him the rest of the season.  We're in a good position, but are still plenty of hurdles to get over

We've stumbled, yet have managed to survive, grinding out wins against teams that we should be defeating.

Did any of you ever think you'd actually be saying that about a Browns team?  It feels good, doesn't it?

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

HOWEVER....

The Titans are a formidable offense, with an absolute bellcow at the running back position. 

Besides Lamar Jackson, Derrick Henry might be the most formidable offensive weapon we face all year.

Derrick Henry Idk GIF by Tennessee Titans

There's no denying the fact that he is a dynamic player. 

Couple him with AJ Brown, and they make for a difficult club to face.

We've got to figure out how to slow down this group.  

The Titans don't have a great defense, so we should be able to move the ball on them with our own weapons.  

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

This dynamic duo was heard to say........

giphy.gif

Dream Team GIF by memecandy

This club isn't perfect, but damn we've got some good pieces in place.  

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Doggone it, it is fun as hell to have a competitive club to be supporting?

giphy.gif

Sunday is going to be an absolute slugfest.

giphy.gif

Gentlemen........

giphy.gif

I KNOW I AM.  Crank it up!

Because.....

giphy.gif

Who ya got?  

• Like 7

It’ll be closer than the Ravens or Steelers game, but I expect a close loss in the same vein as the Raiders game. As long as it’s competitive I’ll be content, honestly. Would love to steal it here, but think it’s more likely when we’re home again for Baltimore. 

14 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

It’ll be closer than the Ravens or Steelers game, but I expect a close loss in the same vein as the Raiders game. As long as it’s competitive I’ll be content, honestly. Would love to steal it here, but think it’s more likely when we’re home again for Baltimore. 

Yup thats how I see this going too. I think it will be close but the Browns won't quite be able to get back into the game and probably lose by 10-13 points or so.

I just don't know how the Browns will stand a chance at slowing Henry down. They dont have the beef in the middle of the line or sure tackling LBs.

Edited by AkronsWitness

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

Yup thats how I see this going too. I think it will be close but the Browns won't quite be able to get back into the game and probably lose by 10-13 points or so.

I just don't know how the Browns will stand a chance at slowing Henry down. They dont have the beef in the middle of the line or sure tackling LBs.

Yup. It’s gonna be like 34-24. That’s what I’ve been saying all week.