Bucketheadsdad

Who wins on Sunday?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins on Sunday?

• Browns
    • Titans
    • Hornby
    • Jimmy Truckstop, who is happy to have a "home" game
    • Those of us who go to bed early, as it looks like it isn't getting flexed.
  2. 2. Knowing that both clubs rely heavily on the run, and the clock will be RUNNING, when does this game end?

• 2:45
    • 3:19
    • 3:47
    • 4:00
    • Going to OVERTIME!

On 12/3/2020 at 3:26 AM, pscottdai said:

My bold prediction for the game - we hold Henry to under 100

The sad part about it is, that still doesn't guarantee a win, we could easily get gashed on the back end. Ill be so glad when either we get a pass rush that makes the back end look better or get a better back end period 

3 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

The sad part about it is, that still doesn't guarantee a win, we could easily get gashed on the back end. Ill be so glad when either we get a pass rush that makes the back end look better or get a better back end period 

How many games have they one when Henry does not run for a hundred

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

I would love to see DPJ have a huge game

Hodge, Taylor, and OBJ are out.

We only have 3 WR's left in Landry, Higgins and DPJ.

I'm looking forward to 3TE's a RB and a FB out there just jaming it down their throats.

I don't expect us to win this one, but I don't say we can't or its impossible.

Were still a ways away from beating good teams consistently with this defense.  With an offseason of drafting on the D side of the ball, and getting Delpit and Harrison back and a full year together, I think we can put up similar numbers against a more difficult schedule!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, CBrownsman said:

Hodge, Taylor, and OBJ are out.

We only have 3 WR's left in Landry, Higgins and DPJ.

I'm looking forward to 3TE's a RB and a FB out there just jaming it down their throats.

I don't expect us to win this one, but I don't say we can't or its impossible.

Were still a ways away from beating good teams consistently with this defense.  With an offseason of drafting on the D side of the ball, and getting Delpit and Harrison back and a full year together, I think we can put up similar numbers against a more difficult schedule!

Didn't we pick up Derrick Willies again?  I like that guy.

One of the keys to the game not mentioned is the return of Janovich who really makes a difference on short yardage plays as well as opening lanes on the running game.  On defense, one key will be the ability of our lb’s to stuff the run with help from the safeties.  If Browns get the early lead and Baker continues to play well look for the win.  If not, it will be like the Raiders game.

• Like 1

This is going to be a weird game.

They have the better QB, but our pass rush is significantly better. Our offensive line is better too, especially in pass protection.

For me, it comes down to how much significantly better is Tannehill than Baker? If it’s a monstrous gap, we’re screwed.

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

For me, it comes down to how much significantly better is Tannehill than Baker? If it’s a monstrous gap, we’re screwed.

QB play will be huge for sure, but for me it’s largely going to be which defense is able to slow down the opposing team’s stud back/s.

If we play the run like we did against the Raiders, Tannehill won’t have to do much but hand off.

Keys to victory:

1. Limit mistakes - Don’t turn the ball over. Don’t commit stupid penalties. Complete the easy plays when they present themselves. I know this is a cliche, but in a big game, every small mistake gets magnified. Good teams punish you for mistakes. Tennessee is a good team.

2. Establish the run - Give Tennessee a dose of their own medicine and make them try and tackle Nick and Kareem in the 4th quarter.

3. Let Myles loose - Hopefully he’s okay physically. We need to move him around and get after Tannehill.