TABT

CBears019

13 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

https://247sports.com/nfl/chicago-bears/Bolt/Bears-consultant-Brad-Childress-to-coach-in-the-AAF-league-117668750

Well Brad Childress is gone now.

EDIT:  Wait, this might not impact his time with chicago.  Hard to see how it wouldn't though.

I think he'll still be in his consultant role for the year, then peace out for ATL

1 minute ago, RunningVaccs said:

To properly decipher the portent we would need to know which side of the diaper? Trading up or trading down?

Left side, and she was sitting on my belly while petting the dog, facing away. So it was the "upper" side I guess.

We going after Chubb, in a trade with the Browns.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkHriKlnrn9CjLjwzgJCB

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Met Kevin White at the cubs game tonight and got a picture with him (preeetty sure his brother was the photographer).  Dude is real cool and down to earth and he seemed real happy to meet with a fan.  I’ve always been a critic of his because of the injuries, but damn....once you meet the actual person it’s real hard to be a critic. I really hope he takes off this year.

all that being said...I’ve been told many times that i have a real strong handshake. I shook his hand twice tonight.  If we see reports that he’s out with a right hand injury, i might delete my account and go dark for a while.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Interesting that Adonis Alexander is entering the supplemental draft this year...I think many expected us to do more at CB...obviously we don't want to give up much more resource in 2019 but he is a talented kid. 

We drafted our 2018 WR this season with basically our 2019 2nd round pick.  If Alexander is good (no idea) then spend another 2019 pick, just not an early one.

Any idea on the guy's projected round(s)?  I see it as getting an early year out of a draft pick provided you know what you are doing.

11 hours ago, 51to54 said:

We drafted our 2018 WR this season with basically our 2019 2nd round pick.  If Alexander is good (no idea) then spend another 2019 pick, just not an early one.

Any idea on the guy's projected round(s)?  I see it as getting an early year out of a draft pick provided you know what you are doing.

He could have been a high 2nd in 2019...big time size and skill set but maybe lacks top end speed...fits what Fangio likes...if we could get him for a 4th I would.

15 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

He could have been a high 2nd in 2019...big time size and skill set but maybe lacks top end speed...fits what Fangio likes...if we could get him for a 4th I would.

I think a 4th is the ceiling for him. The kid has started less games each season since he started 11 in his freshman year. That is a horrible trend, and IDK if he is a true CB in the NFL or a FS.

Not wishing him bad of course, but he'd have to wow me to get more than a 5th for him, and I don't think at this time I would go above a 4th at all for him.