Sign in to follow this  
CBears019

TABT

On 6/3/2018 at 12:11 AM, Sugashane said:

I think a 4th is the ceiling for him. The kid has started less games each season since he started 11 in his freshman year. That is a horrible trend, and IDK if he is a true CB in the NFL or a FS.

Not wishing him bad of course, but he'd have to wow me to get more than a 5th for him, and I don't think at this time I would go above a 4th at all for him.

I keep forgetting I have lactose intolerance and then eat cheese and die on the toilet for hours and it's really becoming problematic I am ready to die

3 hours ago, Tyty said:

I keep forgetting I have lactose intolerance and then eat cheese and die on the toilet for hours and it's really becoming problematic I am ready to die

This is why your ceiling is UFA.

So usually we had @CBears019 modding one side of the planet and @Madmike90 covering the other half. It’s gonna be chaos now that they’re both covering the same half. This is my chance to take out America 

2 hours ago, Tyty said:

So usually we had @CBears019 modding one side of the planet and @Madmike90 covering the other half. It’s gonna be chaos now that they’re both covering the same half. This is my chance to take out America 

If you can convince McDonalds to bring back the Supersize meals then you will have 2/3 popular vote an 9/10 the total weight of the country behind you.

ajSpEP5.gif