Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CBears019

TABT

Recommended Posts

On 6/3/2018 at 12:11 AM, Sugashane said:

I think a 4th is the ceiling for him. The kid has started less games each season since he started 11 in his freshman year. That is a horrible trend, and IDK if he is a true CB in the NFL or a FS.

 

Not wishing him bad of course, but he'd have to wow me to get more than a 5th for him, and I don't think at this time I would go above a 4th at all for him.

I keep forgetting I have lactose intolerance and then eat cheese and die on the toilet for hours and it's really becoming problematic I am ready to die

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tyty said:

I keep forgetting I have lactose intolerance and then eat cheese and die on the toilet for hours and it's really becoming problematic I am ready to die

This is why your ceiling is UFA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So usually we had @CBears019 modding one side of the planet and @Madmike90 covering the other half. It’s gonna be chaos now that they’re both covering the same half. This is my chance to take out America 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tyty said:

So usually we had @CBears019 modding one side of the planet and @Madmike90 covering the other half. It’s gonna be chaos now that they’re both covering the same half. This is my chance to take out America 

If you can convince McDonalds to bring back the Supersize meals then you will have 2/3 popular vote an 9/10 the total weight of the country behind you.

 

ajSpEP5.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2018 at 10:59 PM, Tyty said:

So usually we had @CBears019 modding one side of the planet and @Madmike90 covering the other half. It’s gonna be chaos now that they’re both covering the same half. This is my chance to take out America 

Please do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please keep it Bears related... unless.... is an actual bear going to eat that woman if I watch the gif long enough?  Standby, I'm going to watch it to see but not for more than 5 hours OK?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RunningVaccs said:

Please keep it Bears related... unless.... is an actual bear going to eat that woman if I watch the gif long enough?  Standby, I'm going to watch it to see but not for more than 5 hours OK?

Well it’s a good thing this is the “Talk Anything but Bears Thread”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, blkwdw13 said:

Well it’s a good thing this is the “Talk Anything but Bears Thread”

Now does that mean only the Chicago Bears, or, like... all bears.

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Sugashane said:

Now does that mean only the Chicago Bears, or, like... all bears.

 

giphy.gif

Well it doesn’t say TACBT, does it. ;)

Edited by blkwdw13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey in light of the NFL's top 100 list. I decided to make our own. Y'all should go vote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So tonight was weird.

 

Brother had his ex leave the house (she left of her own free will, had her 30 days etc), but when she left she had some guys with her to help carry stuff. They stole MY generator out of his garage.

 

I texted her and she denied it repeatedly, I told her I'd be by to get it tomorrow. A while later I get a guy on Facebook trying to add me. I remember the name but didn't know him, but added to see what was up. He immediately sends me a message saying if I came over I'd get hurt.

"I'll be there to pick it up tomorrow."

 

We go around and I see we have mutual friends, some of them were who I hung out with when I was getting into a fair bit of trouble as a minor. When I got told the next time I was in there I'd be tried as an adult and he explained what my punishments would have been for my charges, I got rid of the attitude and calmed down. I told him to ask them about me, make sure they knew who I am, and I'd be there in the morning to get it.

 

Never heard back from him, but just got a text from my brother a bit ago - a diesel pulled in and doors opened, shut a few seconds later, then took off. The generator was dropped off in his driveway.  Tried to look him up on Facebook to thank him - I'm blocked.

 

That reputation was a big reason I left the county a long time ago, this is one of the very few times it helped me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Sugashane said:

So tonight was weird.

 

Brother had his ex leave the house (she left of her own free will, had her 30 days etc), but when she left she had some guys with her to help carry stuff. They stole MY generator out of his garage.

 

I texted her and she denied it repeatedly, I told her I'd be by to get it tomorrow. A while later I get a guy on Facebook trying to add me. I remember the name but didn't know him, but added to see what was up. He immediately sends me a message saying if I came over I'd get hurt.

"I'll be there to pick it up tomorrow."

 

We go around and I see we have mutual friends, some of them were who I hung out with when I was getting into a fair bit of trouble as a minor. When I got told the next time I was in there I'd be tried as an adult and he explained what my punishments would have been for my charges, I got rid of the attitude and calmed down. I told him to ask them about me, make sure they knew who I am, and I'd be there in the morning to get it.

 

Never heard back from him, but just got a text from my brother a bit ago - a diesel pulled in and doors opened, shut a few seconds later, then took off. The generator was dropped off in his driveway.  Tried to look him up on Facebook to thank him - I'm blocked.

 

That reputation was a big reason I left the county a long time ago, this is one of the very few times it helped me.

Internet tuff guys got to love them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2018 at 3:36 PM, blkwdw13 said:

Well it’s a good thing this is the “Talk Anything but Bears Thread”

LOL.  I didn't know what it stood for until now.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, blkwdw13 said:

Internet tuff guys got to love them. 

I think they all use the same script too. Lmao. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

LOL.  I didn't know what it stood for until now.  

Technically it stands for “This ain’t Bears Talk”, but yeah, same idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×