TABT

CBears019

On 6/3/2018 at 12:11 AM, Sugashane said:

I think a 4th is the ceiling for him. The kid has started less games each season since he started 11 in his freshman year. That is a horrible trend, and IDK if he is a true CB in the NFL or a FS.

Not wishing him bad of course, but he'd have to wow me to get more than a 5th for him, and I don't think at this time I would go above a 4th at all for him.

I keep forgetting I have lactose intolerance and then eat cheese and die on the toilet for hours and it's really becoming problematic I am ready to die

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Tyty said:

So usually we had @CBears019 modding one side of the planet and @Madmike90 covering the other half. It’s gonna be chaos now that they’re both covering the same half. This is my chance to take out America 

If you can convince McDonalds to bring back the Supersize meals then you will have 2/3 popular vote an 9/10 the total weight of the country behind you.

ajSpEP5.gif

• Like 2

5 hours ago, RunningVaccs said:

Please keep it Bears related... unless.... is an actual bear going to eat that woman if I watch the gif long enough?  Standby, I'm going to watch it to see but not for more than 5 hours OK?

Well it’s a good thing this is the “Talk Anything but Bears Thread”

So tonight was weird.

Brother had his ex leave the house (she left of her own free will, had her 30 days etc), but when she left she had some guys with her to help carry stuff. They stole MY generator out of his garage.

I texted her and she denied it repeatedly, I told her I'd be by to get it tomorrow. A while later I get a guy on Facebook trying to add me. I remember the name but didn't know him, but added to see what was up. He immediately sends me a message saying if I came over I'd get hurt.

"I'll be there to pick it up tomorrow."

We go around and I see we have mutual friends, some of them were who I hung out with when I was getting into a fair bit of trouble as a minor. When I got told the next time I was in there I'd be tried as an adult and he explained what my punishments would have been for my charges, I got rid of the attitude and calmed down. I told him to ask them about me, make sure they knew who I am, and I'd be there in the morning to get it.

Never heard back from him, but just got a text from my brother a bit ago - a diesel pulled in and doors opened, shut a few seconds later, then took off. The generator was dropped off in his driveway.  Tried to look him up on Facebook to thank him - I'm blocked.

That reputation was a big reason I left the county a long time ago, this is one of the very few times it helped me.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sugashane said:

So tonight was weird.

Brother had his ex leave the house (she left of her own free will, had her 30 days etc), but when she left she had some guys with her to help carry stuff. They stole MY generator out of his garage.

I texted her and she denied it repeatedly, I told her I'd be by to get it tomorrow. A while later I get a guy on Facebook trying to add me. I remember the name but didn't know him, but added to see what was up. He immediately sends me a message saying if I came over I'd get hurt.

"I'll be there to pick it up tomorrow."

We go around and I see we have mutual friends, some of them were who I hung out with when I was getting into a fair bit of trouble as a minor. When I got told the next time I was in there I'd be tried as an adult and he explained what my punishments would have been for my charges, I got rid of the attitude and calmed down. I told him to ask them about me, make sure they knew who I am, and I'd be there in the morning to get it.

Never heard back from him, but just got a text from my brother a bit ago - a diesel pulled in and doors opened, shut a few seconds later, then took off. The generator was dropped off in his driveway.  Tried to look him up on Facebook to thank him - I'm blocked.

That reputation was a big reason I left the county a long time ago, this is one of the very few times it helped me.

Internet tuff guys got to love them. 

• Like 1