TABT

CBears019

4 hours ago, Sugashane said:

His profile says he was active 7 hours ago. Busted Mike!!

He thinks he is this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6TizmwLQnDrvVvBlBhTD

But is really this

Austin-Powers-1.jpg

Your move, my not-so-good-at-espionage friend...

I'll have you know I am more a combination of grounds keeper Willie and the Hound ?

• Like 3

On 7/6/2018 at 3:01 AM, Madmike90 said:

I'll have you know I am more a combination of grounds keeper Willie and the Hound ?

It always made me laugh when GK Willie would rip off his shirt to reveal he is totally ripped.  When he did it and told the lunch lady to oil him up that was pretty good.

That show had some funny moments back in the day.

Edited by dll2000
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

There's still some great stuff to be found. Just not as much of it...:(

Not been anything decent since about season 9. Everything before that is absolute gold though, hence Homercles as my avatar

• Like 1

The Clinton v. Dole episode was great.

Kang Dole: The politics of failure have failed!

Koto Clinton: We need to move forward not backward! We need to move upward not forward!  And always twirling, twirling, twirling toward FREEDOM!

Crowd goes nuts.  

Homer:  (Enslaved and whipped.)  Don't blame me I voted for Koto!

14 hours ago, RidiculousJames said:

Not been anything decent since about season 9. Everything before that is absolute gold though, hence Homercles as my avatar

Roommate of my best friend in college had CNYNERO as his license plate as a nod to the Canyonero. 

14 hours ago, dll2000 said:

The Clinton v. Dole episode was great.

Kang Dole: The politics of failure have failed!

Koto Clinton: We need to move forward not backward! We need to move upward not forward!  And always twirling, twirling, twirling toward FREEDOM!

Crowd goes nuts.  

Homer:  (Enslaved and whipped.)  Don't blame me I voted for Koto!

Saw this episode the other day! "There I was, I'd just caught the biggest fish you ever saw" had me laughing for like a day.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

Lol, people are sleeping on the Bears offense so hard.  In General people are saying that our offense is not only the worst in the NFC North, but potentially the worst in the NFC except AZ.    I know Trubisky still has a lot to prove, but I have no clue how people can be so down on them. 

Eh...this isn't exactly the most proven franchise in recent history either so you gotta kind of expect doubters. Are some of them taking it too far just trying be edgy....absolutely.  But those are the ones you know not take serious. Mack might get injured is a good start. 

1 hour ago, TankWilliams said:

Lol, people are sleeping on the Bears offense so hard.  In General people are saying that our offense is not only the worst in the NFC North, but potentially the worst in the NFC except AZ.    I know Trubisky still has a lot to prove, but I have no clue how people can be so down on them. 

People outside of Chicago have long since relied upon low depth analysis from the big networks when it comes to the Bears. They were bad last year on offense so they’ll be bad this year. Forget the complete offensive scheme change, new top 3 WRs and top TE and year 2 of the #2 overall pick from last year who couldn’t possibly progress. People will take the easy road analysis until the team makes them do otherwise. Same happened last year with the Rams before the pads game on. With all of that, the Bears may not be GREAT or even league average this year on offense scoring wise but to expect with top to bottom talent upgrades and a modern offense replacing a prehistoric one to be that bad again is pretty naive. 

• Like 1