TABT

CBears019

Fun fact - Nagy is a big fan of hunting. 

Just got a call from a carpenter friend I worked under for a year or so and someone called for Nagy and said he would be interested in buying hinting land after the season is over. Wanted to verify there was still big plots for sale, and said to expect a call in 2019.  

• 4 weeks later...

Trying to buy Bears Jersey in Europe :(

I have been on every damn online site where they are selling nfl gear, and would you believe it, no Bears Jerseys for men are available... Gurley, Saquon, Arod, Brady etc... everything is available, seems like we Europeans are trusting more in Bears, as US National media :D

Last night out of frustration I've sent a mail to customer service of europenflshop and response was, "we didn't expect that big demand, and we do not know the date when will again Jerseys be available"... I just want that Orange 52 Jersey :(

50 minutes ago, Bearsfancro said:

Trying to buy Bears Jersey in Europe :(

I have been on every damn online site where they are selling nfl gear, and would you believe it, no Bears Jerseys for men are available... Gurley, Saquon, Arod, Brady etc... everything is available, seems like we Europeans are trusting more in Bears, as US National media :D

Last night out of frustration I've sent a mail to customer service of europenflshop and response was, "we didn't expect that big demand, and we do not know the date when will again Jerseys be available"... I just want that Orange 52 Jersey :(

What about the Bears website? They don't ship to Europe?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2018 at 10:09 AM, Sugashane said:

Fun fact - Nagy is a big fan of hunting. 

Just got a call from a carpenter friend I worked under for a year or so and someone called for Nagy and said he would be interested in buying hinting land after the season is over. Wanted to verify there was still big plots for sale, and said to expect a call in 2019.  

Dang, I'd love to be a hunting buddy with him.

URGENT:

Back before the season started I have a couple bets with people at work about the Bears. So far I've won 2 fine bottles of wine when the Bears got to 8 wins.

One of the guys is offering to go double or nothing for 11 wins.

Would you take this bet?  

That would require wins at Giants, SF, and then one more, say, Packers? 

This team is good but betting on 11 Bears' wins seems insane, but is that just years of bad teams talking?

He's on his way over now, so I have like 30 mins. 

44 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

URGENT:

Back before the season started I have a couple bets with people at work about the Bears. So far I've won 2 fine bottles of wine when the Bears got to 8 wins.

One of the guys is offering to go double or nothing for 11 wins.

Would you take this bet?  

That would require wins at Giants, SF, and then one more, say, Packers? 

This team is good but betting on 11 Bears' wins seems insane, but is that just years of bad teams talking?

He's on his way over now, so I have like 30 mins. 

I would take it.  Giants and Niners are easy wins on paper, and I"m sure we can take at least 1 of the other 3.