Sign in to follow this  
CBears019

TABT

Fun fact - Nagy is a big fan of hunting. 

Just got a call from a carpenter friend I worked under for a year or so and someone called for Nagy and said he would be interested in buying hinting land after the season is over. Wanted to verify there was still big plots for sale, and said to expect a call in 2019.  

Trying to buy Bears Jersey in Europe :(

I have been on every damn online site where they are selling nfl gear, and would you believe it, no Bears Jerseys for men are available... Gurley, Saquon, Arod, Brady etc... everything is available, seems like we Europeans are trusting more in Bears, as US National media :D

Last night out of frustration I've sent a mail to customer service of europenflshop and response was, "we didn't expect that big demand, and we do not know the date when will again Jerseys be available"... I just want that Orange 52 Jersey :(

50 minutes ago, Bearsfancro said:

Trying to buy Bears Jersey in Europe :(

I have been on every damn online site where they are selling nfl gear, and would you believe it, no Bears Jerseys for men are available... Gurley, Saquon, Arod, Brady etc... everything is available, seems like we Europeans are trusting more in Bears, as US National media :D

Last night out of frustration I've sent a mail to customer service of europenflshop and response was, "we didn't expect that big demand, and we do not know the date when will again Jerseys be available"... I just want that Orange 52 Jersey :(

What about the Bears website? They don't ship to Europe?

Bengals fired DC Teryl Austin. I remember his name being thrown around during the Trestman HC search. Bullet dodged.

18 hours ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Bengals fired DC Teryl Austin. I remember his name being thrown around during the Trestman HC search. Bullet dodged.

IDK, still seems like a two year turd at HC that gets replaced by a senile Fox either way.

I had a dream last night Bruce Irvin cancelled his signing with the Falcons and signed with the bears to play WR. Do you guys think there’s a chance 

12 hours ago, Tyty said:

I had a dream last night Bruce Irvin cancelled his signing with the Falcons and signed with the bears to play WR. Do you guys think there’s a chance 

Not good. Like 1in 1000 000 chance

19 minutes ago, DABEARSLCF04 said:

Is that 1 million or 1000.000

1 hour ago, DABEARSLCF04 said:

48 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Is that 1 million or 1000.000

So you are saying there's a chance.