TABT

CBears019

Watching the Hunt video, it wasn't even remotely close to the Rice ordeal, which was what I was expecting.

Having seen my brother get hit repeatedly by a woman and not get arrested for a few years (because it doesn't matter in small towns here if a woman assaults a man), I am all for equality. A woman wants to take a swing like a man, she should be able to take one like a man IMO. She should have known better that to get up on a man and get physical. He should have been smart enough to get away and just lock her out of the room. He doesn't get a pass, and lying to the Chiefs was stupid AF too. 

But this is a business and if he will agree to do the anger management classes, contractual clauses to prevent this issue from happening and costing the Bears, etc then this incident can be smoothed over.

I'd sign him ASAP and have Howard dangled in the offseason if I could get him for a decent price. Get his suspension done immediately so he can hopefully be cleared by playoffs.

As for it being aggressive, I was the one wanting trade into the 7th to draft La'el Collins too. Said if he was guilty then cut his *** immediately, if not you can always go with the "innocent until proven guilty" bit.

Also, FML as he is on my fantasy team here.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Watching the Hunt video, it wasn't even remotely close to the Rice ordeal, which was what I was expecting.

Having seen my brother get hit repeatedly by a woman and not get arrested for a few years (because it doesn't matter in small towns here if a woman assaults a man), I am all for equality. A woman wants to take a swing like a man, she should be able to take one like a man IMO. She should have known better that to get up on a man and get physical. He should have been smart enough to get away and just lock her out of the room. He doesn't get a pass, and lying to the Chiefs was stupid AF too. 

But this is a business and if he will agree to do the anger management classes, contractual clauses to prevent this issue from happening and costing the Bears, etc then this incident can be smoothed over.

I'd sign him ASAP and have Howard dangled in the offseason if I could get him for a decent price. Get his suspension done immediately so he can hopefully be cleared by playoffs.

As for it being aggressive, I was the one wanting trade into the 7th to draft La'el Collins too. Said if he was guilty then cut his *** immediately, if not you can always go with the "innocent until proven guilty" bit.

This says a lot about you as a boy. 

10 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Well spoken Shane. I agree with you. The whole situation was completely overblown. The girl was never hurt, and there is a major double standard being applied here. She’s an adult and should also be held accountable for her actions. 

- Were you able to pick up  Spencer Ware?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Trubiskytime said:

Well spoken Shane. I agree with you. The whole situation was completely overblown. The girl was never hurt, and there is a major double standard being applied here. She’s an adult and should also be held accountable for her actions. 

- Were you able to pick up  Spencer Ware?

Yep, still holding onto Hunt as I cannot draft Tebow to ride the bench anymore. Hunt is my new Tebow, as slanderous as that really sounds. lol

• 2 weeks later...

We have had packages sit on our porch all day and not be stolen nearly every day in December.

That guy was getting his packages stolen off his porch by all different people regularly.  

In a very nice neighborhood.  He's obviously rich.  I am not.  

Guess Illinois subrubs are more honest than CA or wherever he is at.

Where I grew up in Rockford, however;  you couldn't leave your bike unattended for five seconds or it was gone.

7 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

We have had packages sit on our porch all day and not be stolen nearly every day in December.

That guy was getting his packages stolen off his porch by all different people regularly.  

In a very nice neighborhood.  He's obviously rich.  I am not.  

Guess Illinois subrubs are more honest than CA or wherever he is at.

Where I grew up in Rockford, however;  you couldn't leave your bike unattended for five seconds or it was gone.

I think they target quieter "nicer" places

I'm in a not-rich res neighborhood in Chicago and have not had any issues despite getting a lot of packages for work and home.  In fact after the Amazon and UPS trucks come by there's usually a big meet-up in the street to see who has who's package.  The delivery drivers inability to read numbers has turned into a nice social occasion.  

32 minutes ago, HuskieBear said:

I've had some of my school books taken off my porch.

Really hope those guys enjoyed learning about Property and Contract Law

I just threw away about $500 - $1000 in law study guides, text books and bar prep books from 90s.