TABT

CBears019

2 hours ago, CBears019 said:

How did Cutler look?

Pretty decent actually... had a big gain called back for holding, missed a deep shot to Parker by about a half yard, had pressure in his face and hit a slant (I believe) to Parker for a solid gain. Got crushed on a busted screen play.

Today was my son's first football game, he is HB and ROLB.  Absolute blast being an assistant coach for them. Just switched him from NT since a kid was pulled off the team by his parents for refusing to play and crying.

6 rushes for 50ish yards and probably 6-7 broken tackles and a few big blocks on QB sweeps (one against our own FB   lol). Had 4-5 tackles himself and was helping clean up a ton more. At one he raced around the outside and hit the QB into their RB to get a 1 yard loss.

Asked him what his favorite part was and he just said, "Hitting." When we got home he wanted to practice  lol. So we got my punching bag down and used it as a tackling dummy, and set up some cones to make him take angles. I think I might rip some clips of Urlacher/Lewis and some running back highlights and burn them to a DVD for him. He watches movies to fall asleep and always asks to get on my Youtube to watch football.

4 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Erving sucks tho...if anything Cleveland has won that trade.

They were gonna cut him anyhow so there's no way they could've lost that trade. Unless they took on Brock osweiler to get rid of him or something xD