TABT

CBears019

2 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

So apparently Herm Edwards is about to be hired by my Alma Mater. Ugh. He was last a coach when current recruits were in 1st and 2nd grade. 

Nothing says "we care about the future of our program" more than hiring a guy who hasn't coached in over 10 years and when he did had less than a .500 record

1 hour ago, HuskieBear said:

Nothing says "we care about the future of our program" more than hiring a guy who hasn't coached in over 10 years and when he did had less than a .500 record

Yeeeeeeeeeah... 

I don’t doubt that he’ll play well on the recruiting trail. Parents will love him, and Tempe sells itself to a teenage boy. I just didn’t think he was all that good of a football coach, and that was 10 years ago. 

On 11/9/2017 at 12:21 AM, IronMike84 said:

This Saturday night, Catholics vs. Convicts is back! I haven’t been this excited for a non-championship college game for a while now.

I’m all for Miami. Notre Dame fans are like 90% douchey bros and people who wear those green Blackhawks jerseys.

Am I a douchey bro or a 10 percenter 

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Kind of bittersweet. I wish he had signed a 1 day contract to retire a Bear.

To me he is a Bear anyways. Spent most of his career as a Bear and did 99% of his damage as a Bear.

They didn't do it for Tillman so why Hester?

Edited by DABEARSLCF04
stupid memory