TABT

CBears019

On 3/6/2018 at 12:43 AM, Sugashane said:

Ouch. Just got a text from a buddy. He tried to buy a truck online, fell for some eBay scam.

Moron bought $3000 worth of eBay gift cards to pay for the truck and "eBay's insurance." Worst part, the truck wasn't even on eBay... it was listed on craigslist. Why the eff would eBay insure anything THEY DON'T SELL!?! 

giphy.gif

Haha a doofus current moderator in the Bears forum once gave his debit card to someone at the bar or something and was so shocked when they stole his money and the bank was leaving him hanging. I forget who it was but he sure was a doofus and a fool

15 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Haha a doofus current moderator in the Bears forum once gave his debit card to someone at the bar or something and was so shocked when they stole his money and the bank was leaving him hanging. I forget who it was but he sure was a doofus and a fool

Or maybe that doofus/fool got blackout drunk and got into a fake lyft/uber and got his card stolen (https://www.google.com/amp/abc7chicago.com/amp/man-charged-with-posing-as-ride-sharing-driver-to-steal-debit-cards/2363775/).  And maybe that doofus/fool got his money back because he got into contact with Jamie Dimon CEO JP Morgan Chase and made his case showing that none of the charges on my account made any sense for me to have made.  I also heard that doofus/fool might be a snitch too.

15 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

Or maybe that doofus/fool got blackout drunk and got into a fake lyft/uber and got his card stolen (https://www.google.com/amp/abc7chicago.com/amp/man-charged-with-posing-as-ride-sharing-driver-to-steal-debit-cards/2363775/).  And maybe that doofus/fool got his money back because he got into contact with Jamie Dimon CEO JP Morgan Chase and made his case showing that none of the charges on my account made any sense for me to have made.  I also heard that doofus/fool might be a snitch too.

Damn bro seems like all that doofus fool does is snitch. Uberlyft bro would've gotten away with it otherwise 

1 hour ago, CBears019 said:

maybe that doofus/fool was doing a good job of staying anonymous until he/she started using words that incriminated them

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HuskieBear said:

maybe that doofus/fool was doing a good job of staying anonymous until he/she started using words that incriminated them

That doofus/fool explained his entire situation in TABT on the old site as the situation was unfolding.  That’s how tyty knows about it lol.

22 hours ago, CBears019 said:

That doofus/fool explained his entire situation in TABT on the old site as the situation was unfolding.  That’s how tyty knows about it lol.

Also because I used to be cbesrs sweetheart 

4 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

Remember when i convinced you to imitate other posters by using the same avatar/sig as them and you did and you lost your avatar/sig privileges?

Remember when you have the most generic forum username of all time 

ESPN hired ex-Bears head coach John Fox as a studio analyst.

When are these networks going to learn that hiring these past-their-time former head coaches and players who have seen the sport completely pass them by isn't good for their viewership? Fox is another atrocious hire in a laundry list of them made by ESPN and NFL Network over the years. It's time for forward-thinkers rather than stone-age "football guys" who still live in a 1998 world.

xD