TABT

CBears019

On 3/21/2018 at 5:01 AM, Madmike90 said:

ESPN hired ex-Bears head coach John Fox as a studio analyst.

When are these networks going to learn that hiring these past-their-time former head coaches and players who have seen the sport completely pass them by isn't good for their viewership? Fox is another atrocious hire in a laundry list of them made by ESPN and NFL Network over the years. It's time for forward-thinkers rather than stone-age "football guys" who still live in a 1998 world.

xD

Maybe he will talk about his pet monkey jo jo.

6 hours ago, TankWilliams said:

John fox has such little personality, I can't imagine he's going to be worth listening to.

Everything I’ve read about Fox away from press conferences and being super secretive about what’s going on with his roster is that he’s actually super funny and a really interesting guy. I’m eager to see how he does. You don’t get to be a nearly 20-year HC in the league without knowing the hell outta football. 

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone recommend a good home security camera that’s reasonably priced? Just looking for one to put by the front door of my sisters house. 

She had her first kid March 24th but is home alone all day. I’ve been dropping my two Boxers off (80lbs and 65lbs) before I go to work everyday but there has been multiple break ins the past month several blocks over. (Bad neighborhood in Albuquerque)

Maybe @CBears019 knows of something? 

Thanks though guys! 

Foscam ip cameras are the cheap effective way to go. They have IR, pan tilt, and can be configured to be web accessible or just in your home network. You need to know how to do some simple setup to make them work.

Otherwise, people seem to like the drop cam and similar. Many home security systems can include a camera as well. Very easy to negotiate it into price.

On 4/17/2018 at 9:24 PM, pigsooie5 said:

Can anyone recommend a good home security camera that’s reasonably priced? Just looking for one to put by the front door of my sisters house. 

She had her first kid March 24th but is home alone all day. I’ve been dropping my two Boxers off (80lbs and 65lbs) before I go to work everyday but there has been multiple break ins the past month several blocks over. (Bad neighborhood in Albuquerque)

Maybe @CBears019 knows of something? 

Thanks though guys! 

Unfortunately i don’t know any specific brands.  But you get what you pay for.  I’d stray away from motion-activated ones, though.  

6 hours ago, DABEARSLCF04 said:

Did anyone else see that NFL.com did a re-draft and Eddie Jackson made the first round(30th). And they had the bears take Tru 3rd and Watson went 1st.

Yep. Definitely an interesting take, but Jackson at times played like a star. Hope he can develop.

Really what I would like it to have that be a 4 year deal - show the redrafts each year as players grow and at the end of their rookie contracts (barring 5th years since a number won't get exercised) then look at how different it is year-by-year. Because in now what do I think Thomas stays off the first round of those re-drafts unless he simple can't stay healthy.